Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Couple questions about gettin some bud

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smokin Joes, May 27, 2010.

1. Alright well I lost my dealer recently (wont go into detail) but basically I have no one else I can go to. I am in highschool (yes I'm 18) so what would be the best way for me to find someone who sells bud?

And also, what would be the best way to go about not getting ripped off by this new guy?

Thanks guys

2. Ask kids in school, someone has to have a connection.

Know your shit and you won't get ripped.

Good luck.

3. There's gotta be more than one dealer at your school (if it's public school). Just ask your stoner friends and see what's up. Try to get the straightest one that you can, I remember alot of dealers in highschool will pinch it sometimes. Just experiment with them, and see who hooks you up the best, don't get ripped off.

4. Yea. I don't really have any stoner friends that's my main problem haha. So I just don't know if it's the best idea asking random ass people if they sell

5. go to some of the parties and there will be people with weed there. ask them

6. Try to get in with the stoner crowd...there's a stoner crowd somewhere. School is just about over anyway isn't it? If it's not over yet, you better act fast.

7. you can tell who smokes weed usually. just ask somebody if they can hook you up. like a nick or a dime, cuz they might try to rip u off the 1st time.

8. There has to be atleast one person in your circle of friends that smokes. :confused: Or they're just not telling you.

9. To get bud: Ask around. Bud is an easy topic to start conversations with.

To not get ripped off: Get a scale and/or don't buy more than $20 of pot from a dealer you just met.

Good luck!

10. Yea pretty soon bro. Trying to get some digits. My main problem is every one sells dro and dank and shit. And I'm more of a quantity guy right now.

11. And don't front anyone money, ever.

12. Fuck yea I know that. My friend got skimped $40 from some asshole pothead. "Bro I'll get cha hooked up soon" thats what he gets when he asks for his shit.

13. I know what you mean... Sometimes you wish you could buy a bunch of brick weed to just play with lol. :D

14. Yeah definately don't ever front anyone money that you don't know. And if someone tells you they will get the weed for you, or give them the money and they will go buy it, make sure you either go with them or you trust them, because in highschool there's a 90% chance your shit is about to get pinched. Also, remember that if there is some good ass weed, it takes less to get you high, so a small bowl of that dank will get you high, as compared to a fat joint of regs. :smoking:

15. How I found my weed:

I'm pretty neutral with the "gangsters" at my school.

I'm in high school too. I started by just asking the gangsters. They always know where to get it and who has it. One even came with me to make sure I didn't get ripped, even though I knew what I was doing. :cool:

Yeah, the first gangster I asked connected me like the next period in class. xD

You're fine. Just think "gangsters"

After all that I finally found a legit dealer though. lol to be honest, if you're going to get a high school dealer you're not gonna get the best deals. You gotta know people.

16. Yea I know what you mean bro. It's just that I use a waterbottle bong and a socket without a screen. So like if some schwag falls through that shit its no big deal. But I shit my pants when dro falls through. Is there like a section for making homeade shit? Cuz maybe theres a better way to make a homemade bong/pipe... :p Btw guys. This is a badass forum I love it so far. :hello:

17. well since someone deals at your school, there must be other people that smoke. ask them

18. ask people you have smoked with before...this recentely happened to me my dealer decided to go good and my town was plain dry! i had to find someone at the city to get me some reg.

try and talk to ppl youve smoked before or someone around your neighborhood...you must kno someone else tht smokes even if theyre not yur friends

like the past posts said dnt buy a lot so you dnt get ripped off and if yur gona buy from someone dnt give them the money just like tht...try and go get it with them...

hope you find a new dealer :)

19. And I am neutral with the goths...thats how I get hooked up. :hello:

20. Jam a pebble in the bottom of the socket Jones. (You should probably rinse it off first)

When I have to Ill do that. I can't say if it is bad for you though.