Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

couple Q's.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xxtravisxx, Feb 28, 2009.

1. Could someone post a pic of about a gram, or $20 worth?
    I live in michigan btw. i that helps.

And, if i made a bong, or a pipe out of clay, would that work?
    Can't find anyone to sell me one, and what if i put glaze over it or
    something to prevent the clay to burn?

Or ill just use a pop can or somethin >.>

2. [​IMG]

Sorry the pic is so big but thats about a gram. And I wouldnt bother making a clay bowl. Make a gravity bong, they are best and dont use alot of weed. You can make a can pipe but they dont work too great. Over Time I would say you should look into buying a pice though, even if it is just a small pipe or somthing. Or you can buy rolling papers or blunts.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QexuCAa9f_A"]YouTube - How To Make A Perfect Gravity Bong[/ame] This is a link on how to make a gravity bong. Its very good

3. oh in that case if thats worth $20 i guess i didnt get ripped, mine didnt have any strands in it though,

4. #4 SovietRed, Feb 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2009
    It depends on where you live and the quality of the weed. What Times showed you is pretty acurate for Fire but you can get a little over an eighth of Mid grade mids for $20 and a FOURTH for $30. That's here though.

If you post a pic we could probably help you more.

Make a nice homemade pen pipe would work well. Waterfall bong works wonders as well.

5. Yeah I should have mentioned that looks like dank. Idount you got that. So you probably got alittle more than that for 20.00.

6. what he said, depending on the area

if you paid 20 for a gram of mids you got ripped, then again it does depend on the area..but still thats really steep

20 bucks should get you around 3.5 grams if it's mids, give or a take a few on the grams/price

7. #7 420 High Times, Feb 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2009

I wouldnt go that crazy, that or my area is more expensive but I dont think so. An 1/8 of mids I would say is about 30 to 35 or 40 dollars. Unless its shitty mids i wouldnt think 20 for 1/8 is right.

But just read this if you have any questions, probably get your answer here for sure

http://forum.grasscity.com/apprenti...tokers-guide-bud-quality-quantity-pieces.html

8. Shit for 20 you can cop some of this niiiiice reggie in my area, it will weigh out to about 6 grams. It ain't shwag either rarely I find a seed and it looks pretty good. Recently acquired this connect for this bud. I don't know man for mids you should probably get ~2 grams, for dank it will be about a gram for 20.

9. Hope this helps

[​IMG]

10. That last pic is the best I've seen for this example. Nice little scale btw I need one like that, mine doesn't measure in .0g

11. They don't have headshops in Michigan?

12. ugh theses northeast prices suck
    times knows what im talking about