Couple q's about E/Molly

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by generalvape, Mar 2, 2009.

1. Ok just have a couple questions as I've never done really much of anything besides weed, and a friend who I really trust and have known for years, said he'd pick me up a couple roll's, he said there pretty strong

1. Is there a difference between E and Molly? Or are they just different names for the same drug

2. Is it safe to drink alchohol while rolling?

3. How many pills do you recommend for a person who's never rolled, and lets say I beleive my friend and they are strong.

2. #2 zebra9, Mar 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2009
    1) E refers to pills, which is MDMA + a binder. Molly is the most pure form of MDMA you will find, which refers to pure MDMA (mostly pure, nothing is completely pure nowadays). MDMA can't be pressed, which is why e is in pill form, and molly will be sold as capsules or just straight powder.

2) I would not drink while rolling, because it will dehydrate you. You already need to drink a good amount of water while rolling, so I would strongly suggest NOT drinking alcohol

3) I would dose 2 pills....because I am a big believer in pairs. Some will tell you to take 1 and wait a lil while and see how you do.....but I say pop one and 30 mins pop the other

have fun man, and make sure to be safe and stay hydrated

3. #3 generalvape, Mar 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2009
    If the molly comes in a powder form, do u have to snort it? or is there another way to take it,

and say i just get E, and it comes in just the pill form, is railing it any more effective than just swallowing the pill

What are common binders that comes in E pills? is any of it dangerous?

4. #4 zebra9, Mar 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2009
    i would not rail any form of e, whether it be molly or pills

if its molly just take it orally. if it comes in a cap i would just chew that shit. pills you can just swallow, or chew.....if u want it to hit you faster

and common additives range man. amphetamine, mda, caffeine are all good.....research chemicals like the 2cs also bind mdma.

what you DONT want is a meth bomb (methamphetamine). thats the chance you take with pills

5. None of those are binders, the only binders are starchy pill fillers such as milk powder, or you can use chalk or quite a few other things which stick together and compress with a tiny bit of water, the drugs you just listed are often added to the pill to improve the effect or reduce the cost of production.

6. k thanks guys, just asking

I know this sounds like a newb question lol but..

Why would I not like a meth bomb >.>?

7. oh didnt know that....thanks for the correction

8. You'll feel...methed out. Not sleep, feel like a junky, etc.

Definitely don't drink of ecstasy, fruit juice is sooo much better anyways. And if you get two pills I'd suggest taking both at the same time, if you space them out too much you end up forcing serotonin through your serotonin receptors. I mean, it won't be all bad, but its still just unhealthy.