Couple Pix of my Upcoming Mushie Harvest.

Discussion in 'General' started by KingPins, Sep 2, 2007.

1. yeah sorry snitch's are not welcome here....

Im sure there is a seat waiting for you at the police department :wave:

2. -rep. For those wondering, He's refering to when I was arrested. The cops used the text messages on my phone and past phone calls to locate a coke and E dealer who tried to kill myself and a friend of mine.

First of all, You have NO right to pass judgement on someone. You act if I voluntarily gave the information up, which I DID NOT do. I was offered a deal, Rat out some people, and I could go with less charges. However, I knew that getting the original charge was better than getting beat, or dead.

Your post has NO reference to the topic at hand. I tried to offer some advice, and you come out with a verbal attack from nowhere. I've talked to you on the phone, and was "considering" snitching. Even after I told you I didn't, you still accused me of snitching ( Hell, I'm in NEW JERSEY, and you're in TEXAS.), told me off, and that was it.

Believe what you want, but the truth is I NEVER SNITCHED. Never ratted anyone out. I come from Newark and Jersey City. I seen what happens to snitches. I'm smarter than to do something like that. Yes, It's true the cops used my phone to get this guy, But they DID NOT have my consent. Wrong of them to do? Yeah. Could I have stopped them? I was sitting there cuffed when they took his information from my phone.

So, you need to chill the fuck out, and mind your own business. Ignorant people aren't welcome here, and neither are liars. You my friend, are acting both right now, and acting a fool. I'm not sure how they deal with people who run their mouths out in Texas, But I know Damn well how they do in Newark. And it Ain't pretty.

3. Head4life, it's not your place to say who's welcome here and who isn't. Your post in this thread isn't welcome here nor was it necessary.

4. sorry rmjl

wont happen again

5. Weak pinset? I thought I got an amazing pinset for using PF cakes for my substrate.

Im getting ready to case some WBS tonight, ill show you what a pinset looks like :D

80g has turned into 30g in a matter of hours.

6. props for a successful grow. Iv tried 3 times and have gotten contams every time. Iv used every conceivable way to keep it steril i think my room is just too nasty. Anyways, growing shrooms is hard. kudos.

7. who the fuck are you to say he isn't welcome?

8. It wasn't Spaz's fault.

Stop making Texans look dumb.

9. + rep man. You and I have clashed, but it meant a lot to see your maturity like that. Thanks man!

And I didn't know you used straight PF Tek cakes to case, I must have missed it when I read, sorry bro. WBS is a great substrate, let's see you tear that shit up dog. I had had a lot of success with WBS, and I'm hoping the same for you. What strain are you going to WBS with?

10. Arcadian Coast with the WBS.. I might hold off on casing it until tomorrow.. im high and unmotivated at the moment.

11. you should keep this thread goin man !! bump, im interested in seein what your pullin lately

12. or just talk to me on AIM. you know ill help you out... ill need someone to help me plan out a weed grow here after the new year.

13. Hehe, I actually have another harvest coming up in about 2 weeks.. ill def post up some pix0rs afterwards.