couple of questions i need answered

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by wake-in-baker, Aug 20, 2009.

1. OK, so this is my first grow and i have 3, 2week old plants in 12oz cups and they're on their 3rd node. I have them on 2 cfls that put out 5200 combined lummens and its on 18/6. the usual temp. is 88F with 50% humidity.

what humidity should i have it at, and how can i raise it? i put a tub of water in with them and there was no change what so ever.

when would it be time to transfer them to a larger pot?
    And when and what should be their first nute feed, and how much?

anything else i should do to better my plants and any other tips would be much appreciated.

2. All of your questions will be answered when you read the sticky posts in the beginner forum.

Search first, post later.

Bad boy.

3. Your humidity is fine were it is. You really don't have to worry much about humidity except when cloning and flowering. But even for flowering thats fine. I would transplant them now or as soon as you can. I don't know how long you wanna veg them for, if its not long you could get away with a 3 gal container.

Depending on what kind of soil you use you won't need to feed for the first like 2 weeks. Once you do you want something high in Nitrogen(N) for veg and something high in potassium(K) and phosphuros(P) for flowering, N-P-K. Start at diluted amounts at every other watering and slowly increase from there, if you notice nute burn stop feeding for a while.

I would get a few more cfls on them if you can. You should also consider topping them before you start flowering. This will give them 2 main colas instead of 1.

Good luck on the grow bro. :smoking: