Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Couple of BB nugs - BIG pictures

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Sparky 6, Feb 19, 2010.

1. Picked this up today from the dispensary along with some Purple Kush. The BB looked so good though I had to take some shots of a couple nugs. Couldn't get the light right but you get the picture.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. wow... If I saw that in real life I'd faint, that's fucking INSANE!

So dank, probably glass not thc... LOL JK!!!

Bro, you smoke that up, +rep man enjoy that

3. Haha thanks man. I know in person it looks alien. For size reference the big one there is a little bigger than a quarter.

4. It must be pretty good too because I meant to post this about an hour before I did and give my thoughts on it's effect but I took a couple of hits while uploading the pics and got stuck.:smoking:

It's got more up to it than the Grape Ape I was smoking right before it but that's not saying too much. It's as powerful acting as it looks which rocks. It has mass too- doesn't just burn up fast, but it's not hardball like either. It's a toss up between this and some Hindu Kush I got not long ago.

5. MOTHER OF GOD....wow that's insane my friend...very nice!!

6. Damn man nice pick-up...looks so crystally haha:hello:. Have fun with that...I hope when i visit Cali I get shit like that :smoking:.

7. Thanks fellas. Come on down to CA- the stuff is here.

8. Well here's another pickup. Blue Dream- never had it before but it's great. Big fluffy buds, plenty of trichs, tastes great less filling etc.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]