Couple new pieces

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by zpyro, Feb 26, 2010.

1. Haven't updated in a long while, I've recently bought a couple new pieces for my glass :hello:

[​IMG]
    Ashcatcher, the spiral looks cool as hell if you keep pulling the bowl out and putting it back in so there's an abrupt rush of smoke. The water mostly splashes out when you clear it though, so there isn't much percolation, but it works a lil as an ashcatcher at least.

[​IMG]
    Practically all of my bowls/pieces have the 18mm joint size, but pretty much every ashcatcher/add on piece I want at the glass shop is 14mm. I finally discovered downstems that fit the 18mm joint on the bong, but has the 14mm joint to receive the smaller joint pieces. I got a downstem for my blue bong and got this bowl with it. It's pretty sweet now that I can buy all the pieces I want :D

[​IMG]
    This is my 2nd Sharpstone, the other one doesn't have a crank handle on top. The crank looks cool, but it's actually kind of a bit more difficult to grind up really sticky bud. Pieces get stuck to the tines and between the blades and the glass top, the other grinder I have works better. At least now I have 2 different grinders so I can keep my indica in one and sativa in the other.

[​IMG]
    The big green ashcatcher is my roommate's, it better matches his green bong but still is pretty awesome on mine. Mine is bigger anyways :D

2. That's pretty sick bro

3. Looks like a nice setup, how's the drag on that thing though?

4. Solid setup, how much did all of that run you? And I think its china glass eh? Either way smokes well I bet.

5. ssick ass bong man :hello: :smoking:

6. The big bong was $150, the AC was $60, the bowl I think was like $15. As far as China glass, I couldn't possibly care less. I get just as high, for a cheaper price oh noes!!! :p

Drag is alright, I have strong lungs so it doesn't bother me at all

7. You throw out .. what... 225 Bucks for China Glass and call that cheap? For the same price you could have gotten something nicer..

8. That thing looks insane!
    Looks like drag city though.

9. #9 zpyro, Feb 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2010
    No, I spent $150 on the bong by itself last year, then I just got these new pieces and spent what I did on those. If you don't like it, click the back button and move along. It's stuff that I like and wanted and it fits my needs, I didn't buy them for you. Also, just because you think a couple hundred bucks is a lot of money doesn't mean it's a lot to me or anybody else. $150 for a 2'+, 4 chamber bong is a damn good deal to me. It actually takes bigger hits than a similarly sized piece I had that was $300, since it's half the price of the other one yes it is indeed cheap.

10. Well as I said I'm used to drag, to a certain extent. When we put the green piece, my coil piece and my other roommate's AC on it, THEN it's a bitch to pull. But by that time the attachments are about as tall as the tube itself :eek:

11. Well, i like the grinder.

12. #12 malcroft, Feb 27, 2010

What? Cant take critic? Then dont take bad pics of your low quality shit and post them in a public forum and expect everyone to give props. Thx for the negative reputation btw..

And yes, 225 for those pieces of utter crap is a rather bad deal. For that money you could have either gotten a 3.2mil. RooR Piece that "takes big hits" or a better produced China Glass Piece than yours (Magic, WeedStar, etc.) - I mean honestly.. look at those corny skulls inside the bong - or at the 1-hole-closed percs - and its broken too ..really bad fixjob ... who would seriously consider smoking this?

Can we please keep things respectful. Disrespect such as this does not float here at the city.
    Thanks Mat369

13. #13 zpyro, Feb 27, 2010
    I can take criticism, but when it's in the form of asshole posts and all you're trying to do is put other people down, you might as well just not bother posting. I never asked for props on anything, I simply posted pictures of what I have. Maybe you've got some inferiority complex where you need to rag on those who choose to buy glass that differs from yours to make yourself feel better? I dunno. In any case, if you don't like it then move the fuck on. :)

And no, 225 for these pieces is just fine. Shove it, kid. I don't need a name on my pieces in order for me to enjoy them.

14. #14 malcroft, Feb 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2010

Yea. Next time write "only give comments if you dig my shit". Period. By the way, to the wisecracking mod who would warn me because of being disrespectful: analyze the post over me for having an example of being disrespectful towards a person. I just offered my opinion towards a smoking-setup and a buying-choice.

... being called a kid by someone who smokes out of a hot glued skull bong..

15. dude i know that logo on your bong. lol. you got it from the x-hale in chico didnt ya? if not then possibly on of the surrounding shops?

16. I got it in Fresno, still in California tho :p