Countryfest at gillette stadium - bribes and acid

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Blotzin, Aug 16, 2009.

1. #1 Blotzin, Aug 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2009
    lol so i work at gillette stadium where the NE Patriots play...so yesterday we had the annual Countryfest concert...which is all country music and there are a TON of hot drunk girls with basically no clothes on. dont get me wrong i fuckin hate country music and think it blows but the concert is usually pretty entertaining with all the fights, hot bitches, and BRIBES lol

so i was working on these stairs that go from the field to the stands and people went down these stairs if they had a ticket and a wristband from the venue...well my boss wasnt really watching me for most of the concert so i decided this is a great spot for bribes...so people with no ticket would offer me money to get down there and i would say ya lol...so i made 40$ last nite and a bowlpack of some trainwreck from some random dude with the same name as me lol, and i let a few of my friends down there that ive know forever so one of them sells acid sometimes and currently has doses...so he gave me 2 hits of acid like 20 minutes ago...then i smoked a fat bowl after work while i was sitting in traffic for an hour...overall great day of work..and i workied like 11 hours so its probly like a 80-100 dollar wage too

i could have made more money but my boss was watching..actually once this dude was pullin out money and i WAS gonna take it but a supervisor came up and started yellin at them cuz i was tellin them to go away for a couple minutes cuz they didnt have the right ticket...if they had just offered money faster they would have made it down there to the field lol and i would have been like 30 dollars richer...to people who were being assholes to me i told them give me 100$ then ill let u in...one dude considered it but would have to go to the ATM lol and he never came back

lol the kid who i let in who ive known for a long time actually got caught smoking a blunt and had to run away from the roam team which is basically the cops of the stadium...i thought he mite have been arrested and that would have sucked cuz he has lost count of how many times hes been arrested (lol hes 21 and his dad is rich...the reason why hes not in prison)..but he ran away and got lost in the crowd

i actually got this one really cute girls phone number but she lives in new hamshire and thats like 2-3 hours away so that really does me no good...and i dont remember her name anyways (im fuckin awful with names...they go in one ear and out the other instantly lol)...what a great day lol...even tho the music was terrible

2. FUCK. i want acid so bad...

youre lucky as shit. i havent been able to find it in over 3 years!!!!!!

3. lol man...u said u live in boston and u cant find acid??? ur lookin in the wrong places man...my friend gets sheets in boston and brings them home...ive done acid like 7 times this summer (I try to spread it out so each trip is just that much better ya know?) I got 2 connects for doses but one of them lives 1.5 hours away so if i get it from him its quantity

i was pumped tho cuz i knew he had acid and knew he wouldnt mind giving me some for field access...i think im just gonna save it tho cuz i dosed a lot this summer and i doubt i can get acid in the winter during the school year so ill just save it for a concert i think (hopefully a Slightly Stoopid concert cuz they usually come around in october to my parts)

4. blazed and confused tour has come and gone?:confused: or are you waiting for a straight up stoopid concert?i know ill hit up another one that show was amazing last week.ive seen em twice now.

5. Sounds like a pretty sick job man. This reminds me of when I went to the Blazed and Confused tour and a vendor selling churros was yelling "who's got the muuunchiiies??" I thought this was hilarious since I was already baked, so I gave him a couple hits off my blunt.

6. ya i was at blazed and confused...i was in the pit in mansfield lol...shit was insane. but usually SS comes to providence RI in october...cuz they have the last 2 years and they play like 200 shows a year. ive seen SS 4 times now...shud be 5 but my friends pussed out on me the day of the concert so i didnt go (even tho i still shud have). i really hope they play there or somewhere close real soon...i fuckin love SS...definelty my favorite band who still tours and is still making music

7. damn man i wish i coulda worked at country fest. I was supposed to but I couldnt get enough people for my stand (I run a Boston Commons Stand). The drunk people are always funny as hell at Gillette especially at Patriots games. Cool story btw. Getting two hits of acid is pretty dope too