Counterstrike Source

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by jroddd, Aug 9, 2008.

1. Great thing to do high when at house with nothing else to do... I think soo, do it all the time.

Anyone else agree that pwning some scrubs on CSS is very enjoyable?

2. dude u dont even kno when i get my computer fixed (im on my dads right now) i will totaly play wid u that shit is so fun when blazed its just like BOOM!!! headshot! :smoking:

3. add thebigbird35 im terrible!

4. I just love FPS when im high period. CSS is a great game but i think i would have to stick with Call of Duty 4

5. im on zombie mod all day. reload ftw.
    cs 1.6 is better for reg play.

6. CoD4 when high as hard as fuck... I just stick to Guitar Hero

7. Recreational Marijuana Use Share how you enjoy the herb. Bongs, pipes, joints or even brownies! Post your favorite ways to enjoy it, your recipes and even pictures of your pieces and current stash here.

8. I would enjoy the herb by playing Counter-Strike source, if my computer would run it decently. 20 FPS tends to get a little frustrating.

9. My computer can run Source, but not smoothly.

I play 1.6 all the time though.

10. 1.6 looks and plays nicer imo.

11. You think it looks nicer? Are you using default skins?

12. haha i always paly css when im high and at home! you may recogonize some of my names:
    TheWeeedMan
    <3Deag
    I Shit Skeet
    anyways, add me if you wanna pwn noobs..add mitttttch

13. Where in jersey are you from?

I had and played CZ before 1.6, so I never saw the 1.6 models. When I went to my friend's house and played I was so confused

14. u need to try playing zombie mod baked... its so fun... very entertaining...

im usually in a zombie mod server called "PANTLESS (RELOAD)"
    my name is crack fiend.... come join that server one day and well play baked together

15. Didnt expect to get this much of a response... I used to play 1.6 but the graphics are horrendous because it from like 1901... i think source is more fun though...

16. Play rainbow six vegas 2 it feels like ur in the game:smoking:

17. #18 Yung Bizzy, Aug 10, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2008
    CSS is the shit. Theres a type of game where you can surf, hard to explain but its fucking fun high

18. I'm making a 1.6 thread and maybe try to get a bunch of people playing