Counterfeit carts may be dangerous.

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by Storm Crow, Aug 29, 2019.

1. anecdotal, but still....the last post on this thread:

100% orgainc terpenes safe for smoking?

vytaut
    Oct '18
    About a year ago I was talking with TT customer service about the industry and they informed me of this product coming to market soon and at the time they let me know it was derived from corn oil. I just read their safety data sheet and does not appear to be a terpene mix like they stated. First indicator is the boiling point is greater than 500f. That looks a lot like an oil when you start looking closer they have a similar density as corn oil as well. Not surprisingly it has the same color as corn oil. Some details are slightly different than corn oil but I did examine other terpene profiles and their safety data sheets include many required safety facts regarding the exposure to said terpenes. I’m not saying it’s not a terpene just that when you look at the details real close the information points to something else. I also would like to close with they left out the State Right To Know section of their data sheets where we would get to find out what actual CAS numbers are used. Someone should poke the bear and help our community."

2. Not always just the black market. I was getting vapes from a dispensary and still had issues.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. #43 svedka, Sep 10, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2020
    Yes, you GET what @killset can't seem to get his mind around... Not sure everyone on GC has a history decades ago of real psychedelics (CAN'T BE DISCUSSED ON GC FORUMS SO PLEASE DO NOT MENTION THEM OR SEE THIS TOPIC LOCKED) or meditation into the transcendence of "i, me, mine" separate self, merging with ATI (all there is)...

It's as simple as drinking a soft drink through a straw... Do you inhale it because the soda is in the oral cavity? Hell no you don't, you can spit it out the mouth and yes NOSE too... The oral / nasal cavities, canals are all open pathways for air or THC/CBD... It's kind of scary when people can't think outside of the box... I do flower too but same process to keep the lungs free of most of the smoke or vapor... Just starting back vaping flower to use as edibles as the vaping does the decarb, then grap some AVP and a dab of peanut butter or some oil for good measure, swallow and UR done... No sugar or artificial gunk or coloring... pure, natural edible weed with a kick... but i digress...

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Another poster who gets sidetracked by conceptions then frustrated and makes it personal... Ah yes, this is GC and it ain't always just the political topics that draw out the derogatory profanities...

Do you INHALE a mouthful of Coca-cola (not to be confused with other drugs) or tea or whatever when using a straw? In the old days my dad would siphon gasoline from one of our vehicles to another using a fex tube and his MOUTH and SUCKING air as if through a straw until the gasoline started to rise along the tube... Did he inhale gasoline? lmao

The path from the back of the tongue to the nasal cavity is like about a couple micrometers, much closer than the lungs... simply hold in mouth a split second but SLOWLY release the trapped smoke or vapor from the oral cavity (mouth) as the THC/CBD is absorbed by thin membranes and tiny tiny invisible vessels...

Have no idea why so many feel they need to gunk up the lungs when they don't need to other than they have such high tolerance they need to punish the lungs to get their head. Between edibles and the process i use i can get and stay as baked as i want or can handle and get anything done 24/7.. But i have low tolerance so not saying my method works for everyone, especially if they can't grasp the simplicity and logic ...
    :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Lol none of that make sense buddy. Relax. Lungs are still involved, way more then 1%. Your anal pain is starting to show...lol

• Like Like x 1
  6. True Terpenes claims that viscosity was never intended for carts, but...they sent out this email in July 2018 specifically touting use of Viscosity for allowing the oil to flow at room temperature in cartridges.
    34e698c8f5065af635c3e398c2e6e9e75a77ba21.jpeg

7. fuck me silly, without knowing its for vapes, you can read this and it sounds just like an additive for your cars engine oil or something!

8. Oh god, I can already see it man. :eek:

9. Reading the local news... thinking of this thread;
    (Shamelessly stolen from vtdigger.com)
    The Vermont Department of Health has opened investigations into four possible cases of vaping-related respiratory illness. But as recently as a week ago, that number stood at just one.
    Of the four cases, State Epidemiologist Patsy Kelso said, two involved adults (people over 18), and two involved minors. She said the department has also determined that one of the cases did not fall under the guidelines for what constitutes a vaping-related severe respiratory illness, though she couldn’t give specifics as to why.
    “There’s certain criteria it needs to meet in order to be counted as a confirmed or probable case,” Kelso said. “The case definition includes a history of vaping in the past 90 days, as well as very specific findings on either an X-ray or a CT scan, along with other clinical criteria.”

10. OP/ Storm Crow, the agency spoke today and said that in all the deaths the carts had vea (vitamin e acetate). We all remember chem class right? Any acetate will turn into an acid when it contacts water. Like in a persons lungs. I believe it changes into vinegar. Who know, i was way high during class. Anybody have thoughts about this? Its haves been a few minutes since i hit a cart. For the last few years, i was making my own... oh btw... hi sc!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  11. Same here what’s your material you use ?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum