Counter Strike GO Beta

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Tripple A, Mar 10, 2012.

1. Well I didn't get in yet again after them sending out 10,000 more keys today :(

Anyone get a key? How is it? If you got an extra key, PM me and we can work out a deal. (I has a lot of steam games).

Anyways, if you are already in the beta, how is it? I don't want to make this out to be a sob story of not getting into the beta of my dreams, so tell us all how wonderful it is :smoke:

2. I got invited to Dota 2 but not cs go..

I got invited to a game i never played and dont even want to play over a game I have played for over a thousand hours on my account.

I wonder what valve's key sending algorithm is like because they sure doesnt go to the most active css players lol

The fact that they sent me a dota 2 invite makes me think theyre only sending cs go invites (or the majority of them anyway) to people who fill out the survey and say they've never played cs before.

3. I have the beta but I don't play much. Its pretty much like left4dead graphics with the same old counterstrike. I'll PM you about gifting it through steam

4. I would piss myself sideways if you gifted me the beta. I'll buy you any game on steam that you want.

5. Sorry guys, Tripple A has first dibs. Sorry if I got anyones hopes up.

6. they send uinvite through emails?

7. They send the beta to your steam inbox as a gift

8. Got myself the beta. Had to search far and wide but i got it.

9. #9 tflga, Mar 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2012
    PC gamer, if you are bored of it do you mind gifting it to me man? I've been dying to play this beta......so long...

10. Twitter

Apparently they arent done.

Sicne i already gotr mine from someone, if i get an invite i may come back here and gvie it to some luck sob.

11. SeanyCash I sent you a friend request on steam my man.

12. if someone got not needed key give me please. :)

13. Damn, I didnt even know they were coming out with a new cs. Fuck, I used to be cal-p back in 1.5/6. Hows it compare?

14. If you did cal-p, then you will be disappointed with this game :/

It's... different. That's the only way to put it.

15. Truthfully, competing at a high level in oldschool cs seems to have ruined all other fps games for me. Except for tf2, thats the shit.

16. I hear you on that one. Never competed in cs, but I had my fair share of scrims and tournys at LANs. I somehow finally got to enjoy source though, I thought that would never happen, even though I would never scrim in source because the registry is just terrible.

17. I don't think I've played a serious round of Counter Strike in ages. I only play deathrun and minigame these days.

18. I have the beta and its fun but I wish they would rotate the map. Only way to play dust2, inferno, etc is with bots.

Also plan on 2 video cards or low settings as my 7970 is struggling to stay above 100 fps

19. You should change your avatar to the AMD ATI logo ;)

No, but I agree completely. I'm mad I didn't get in sooner, so I could play online on dust and the other maps. Oh well, we only have to wait til friday, that's usually when they release a new update and cycle the map.