Countdown to Obama's Assassination

Discussion in 'Politics' started by conm4n20, Nov 5, 2008.

1. Regardless of your views for the guy, you have to consider the question.
    How long do you believe Obama can go without getting sniped.

Just think about all those Klan men.

2. I don't really know but your from D.C and im from northern VA. what up 703/202 reppin

3. Dont think it will happen. I think there might be attempts, but I dont think he will get killed. Hell, Bush made it. About the only bureaucracy I got confidence left in, in this nation is the Secret Service.

Can you say pope-mobile? Security will be at a whole new level for Obama

4. what a question.

well in my opinion, i don't think he's gonna get assassinated at all. shit is too complicated these days for some stupid rednecks to kill the president of the most powerful country in the world.
    good point though, but i really think this guy's decisions are what's gonna point america in it's next direction. and that's a good direction, so i'm not too sure if someone's gonna snipe mr. barrack.

5. Yah, I look forward to see the unveiling of the Barack Mobile.

Yah, 202 for life.

6. where in d.c are you?

7. Of course there will be attempts, hell techniquely its allready been attempted.

But no one will succeed.

8. Well, he is the president of the US of KKKA, as Rev Wright put it. :rolleyes:

But having a countdown? That's particularly harsh even by my standards.

[​IMG]

9. I lived right next to the National Cathedral

The highest point in the DC area

10. where u at now?

11. What are you, a cop?

12. I would have thought Karzai would have been dead a long time ago. But he isn't. Not to say there aren't people who've tried and are trying but I would imagine he's an easier target than a US President. Obama isn't going to get assasinated. Of course anything can happen but I would take the bet he doesn't.

13. this bugs me. do people honestly think that the secret service will not take into consideration how many more people will be out to get Obama? I mean can you imagine what it would do to the country if after having the power to come together and elect this great man, this black man, he was assassinated? can you imagine how bad that would make America look? they're not taking any chances with this...

only way i can see it happening is if it was an inside job. and even then, it's highly unlikely.

14. great post
    aint nobody going to kill him, the country would totally look like shit if that were to happen.

Why even think about it?

:mad::eek:

:confused::eek:

15. I certainly don't wish to think about the nasty people who would consider such things.

16. I'm scared shitless. Honestly.

17. you have to understand the technology they will be protecting him with every time he steps foot outside. thermal imaging, live satellite imaging, all kinds of shit. they're not going to let it happen because the world thinks we're the shit again now that we've elected a black prez

18. Countdown? Really? What a horrible choice for a thread title...

I don't see it happening. I'm sure there are plenty of ignorant racists who wouldn't mind. But anyone who would want to kill someone because they were born with a certain skin color in all likelihood does not have the mental capacity or resources to actually be able to assassinate the president.

We don't need to live in fear of this for the next 4 or 8 years. Sure, there is always the possibility of it happening... just as there is with any president. I feel comfortable with Obama's VP choice, and I look forward to hearing his cabinet announcements.

19. I wouldn't expect many people to know this, but the assasination of Bobby Kennedy really changed everything. He was assasinated when the Secret Service was RIGHT THERE and they have since changed their procedures and methods when it comes to high target people.

I do not doubt that attempts will be made, however, I am pretty sure unless it's someone from the inside, they won't succeed.

20. President Biden....God Forbid!