Countdown to Nov. 9th!

Discussion in 'General' started by Pot Geek, Oct 12, 2003.

1. Okay. I've made the decision to quit smoking, until Nov. 9th. Why Nov. 9th, you ask? November 9th is the night of the season premere of The Simpsons, my absolute favorite TV show, nay, the very reason I watch TV! I'd like to take that first hit just as the clouds come on the screen. :)

Why am I quitting? Well... it's not quitting, it's a break. Call it a tolerance break.

It's also a bit of a science expiriment. I havn't been sleeping well lately and I want to rule out weed as a possible culprit, even though I don't think that it is.

It's also a bit of a social expiriment, I want to see if I'll stay my new, more mellow self without weed or if I'll revert back to the anal-retentive, neurotic, high-strung, over-stressed guy I was before I met Mary Jane.

It's also a bit of a self-control expiriment. I want to see if I can set a goal of not getting stoned for a month and stick to it.

This may be hard. Wish me luck! :)

2. I smoke befor i go to sleep,it helps me relax big time,i wake up feelin fine but everybody is dif.

3. Damn i dont think i could go with out Mj for that long...

p.s Simpsons Rule!

4. Thats cool... im ahead of you though :D... I haven't smoked in 3 months the reason be well... I got arrested like 5 months ago w/ oz. of dank and they put me on probation for 6 months this is my 3rd month... I have 3 more to go.. :( im starting to feel a little itchy I need THC!!!

5. go for it man, and when you take that first hit.. make it before the clouds.. then when the clouds are comming up if you get really close to the screen itl seem like yer flying.. or feel the static aginst your face.. i dunno

6. Heh... interesting CS. Nah, I think I'll stick with my original plan, though. Pack a bowl durring the pre-theme commercial break, then wait, poised and ready, for the first three harmonious, angelic chords of "The Simp-sons." Then light that bitch up and hit her hard! Then we'll continue to smoke through the post-theme commercial break, too. Then sit back and enjoy the laughs. :D

7. YEEE!!!

I just found out, Fox is going to run an all new "Treehouse of Horror" (are they up to like 75 now or something) episode of "The Simpsons" on Nov. 2nd! W00T! So that pushes my target date back a week. Three weeks from today. Actually, 3 weeks, 1 hour, 43 minutes from right now. Heh. :)

8. Really? A little THC before bed drops me fast. The day after a huge smokeout I always feel like a million bucks (CDN... heeheehee)

9. Tree House episodes are badass, was that one when aliens captured Earth and made they humans slaves?

:: CRACK of whip ::
    "Ow"- Marge

" Don't blame me! I voted for Kudos!" - Homer

hehe