Couldn't Wait...

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by RedTeamGro, Feb 17, 2020.

1. Anticipating heavy flack here but... I chopped one of the lower branches off my 4 week flower Nitroglycerin. I needed to smoke a bowl and I'm waiting on a deposit that didn't go through yet so sue me. I quick dried it in my toaster oven for an hour rotating the raw pieces of weed every 5-10 minutes and it came out dry enough to hold the cherry without damaging any THC since my oven can go as low as 150°F.

I couldn't be happier. If I'm high off my ass now... the fully matured buds are going to kick my teeth in. There was no flavor at all just smooth smoke. I also wanted to see if I had bud rot because there was a bit of a sulphur smell. The buds are green throughout the bud so I'm declaring it a salt build up from the magnesium sulphate in the Big Bloom I use. Good thing I flushed two days ago... so it should be gone in a week or two.

My conclusion is that if you're completely out of weed and absolutely need to medicate... sampling early can help you out tremendously. It's not patient or classy but it changed the outlook of my day and I didn't harm the plant besides some stress. If you have any other source of weed just do that but I'm 100% out of weed. I kiefed my stems, I dabbed all the reclaim I have, shit I even packed a bowl of chunky ashes last night just to fall asleep so... I was hurtin' to get high this morning.

Seriously though... I'm fucking high. This feels like top shelf bud. When it's done... my 420 is going to be awesome this year!

Attached Files: