couldnt find the other baby bump thread...

Discussion in 'General' started by skittlette, Sep 4, 2008.

1. milf :yummy:

when your son grows up -- all his friends will be wanting to taste the rainbow!! :hello:

2. LMFAO.

Looking good skittles! Good luck on the flower run! :D

3. For some reason that is sickening yet kinky at the same time and had me rolling in fits of laughter... bravo.

4. the best things in life are

5. Looking good Skittles!

6. haha you know cause of her user name i just had to throw that in.

7. like I said to you before, I'd tap that.

8. Awwwwww...baby on the way.
    :)

9. #29 CoinOpBoy, Sep 4, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2008
    CONGRATULATIONS

For real man, it might be tough with the girl being pregnant, but when that baby gets here, nothing in your life will feel more important. You will achieve levels of dopamine in your brain you never thought possible. This is coming from a person who has had revelations on acid trips and loads of all kinds of drugs across the board. Now I just smoke weed, only ocassionaly, and only when it's dark. Well I'd probably still trip on the good old lucy, I love that stuff soooooo much.

But if I had to give it up I would.

This was my girl at 6 months :)
    [​IMG]

10. yay skittlette you look mad cute

11. LOL well his friends can want till hell freezes over,, those are my skittles...lol

12. cute girl, i still cant beleive that pic of you in your profile thingy is the same girl i seen right now..u obviously dont have pink hair and shit anymore right? still looking pretty regardless
    good luck with your baby, as always.
    this J im rollin is for your kid. much love skittlette

13. Nope, she has no more pink in her hair.. Just brownish red with blond tips.
    Thanx for the luck. If he comes out anything like us, we'll need it.

14. haha...that was cute..lol

skitts you look amazing as always.no more words needed...:D
    and the belly looks cute..

hot mama/literally:p

i cant wait to see the baby..:wave:
    congrats to both of you(again)

15. thanks all! for the grats and the laffs

ill attempt at getting a better pic since that one was mostly to shut my mom up *shes going to see my in a week but NEEDED a picture*

no..my hair hasnt been that color in a couple years..but i really basically still look the same in the face ne ways...so i still use it...lollerz

and no worries coinop...dev is LOVING the pregnancy as well and also cannot wait to meet his son:D

thanks again loves!!!