Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Could you snort it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Defmob, Jul 11, 2009.

1. You know how you can buy snuff?
    [​IMG]
    It's ground up, pulverized tobacco that you can snort.

I was wondering if the same principal could be applied to cannabis?
    Could you essentially pulverize weed and then snort it to get high?

I know it's a stupid question, but I am curious.

2. Nooo.....

You need heat to activate the THC

3. Yeah I kind of figured.

4. Well you don't need heat to activate THC, you can ingest it and it will travel through your disgestive system and into your blood stream, it just takes longer than smoking.

I personally would not snort bud. Snorting things is damaging to your nasal passage and I am willing to bet it wouldn't taste or feel pleasant. If you HAVE to snort (for scientific reasons of course) make sure it is very finely ground up.

5. its not that you need heat to activate it but THC is not soluble at the mucous membranes so snorting it won't do anything.

6. yes you can.if it's kief then yeah.i did it,but it irritated my nose.but i did feel high ,but bong is better :bongin:

7. I've heard that there is a way to do it and get almost instant effects, it has something to do with partially vaporizing it in fats or some shit, but I would just smoke it.

8. yea man everytime i want to get blazed as fucked i bust out about 3 or 4 lines of some kief and just go to town!

9. I'm sure people will disagree and toss some science in my face, but experience is experience.

I've snorted kief before, and yes I did get high. It was not nearly as strong as if I had just smoked it, though.

Do yourself a favor, smoke your weed or cook it properly for eating.

10. I actually snorted kief before, didn't really do that much, I wouldn't recommend it.

11. Why would you snort if you have the option of smoking. People don't usually snort because they want to, if you can easily get higher off smoking, then would you not. Also how retarded would you look if someone came in on you snorting weed. You would look like a jack ass, you would look even more retarded when you explained yourself. Just smoke it.

12. I LOLed at the thought of some guy explaining to a room full of bewildered people why he just railed a line of keif.

13. "ok man, I can explain this"

14. Hahahaha I take this as sarcasm and its funny as shit. If not then wow I wish I used a grinder...:D

15. :rolleyes: just wanted a couple answers...