Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Could you OD on weed pills?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Logaaan111, Jun 20, 2016.

1. Like so they keep making new shit right like u can eat as many weed brownies as u want or smoke as much and the sugar and sheer smoke inhalation would kill u before the weed even does but they make thc pills now would if they put so much thc in them that if u take like 50 at a time you would actually od. Just want your opinions if u think its possible or mayby u actually know the confirmed answer and that would be helpful to

2. Have you ever eaten too many edibles before? It wont kill you but it is an extremely unpleasant experience... Basically inducing a panic attack. I dont think you could die from taking too many thc pills, but id guess you could get sick and have effects similar to eating too many edibles.

3. I also wouldnt recommend taking so much thc or trying to OD on weed cuz then we will hear about it on the news about how someone ended up in the hospital for eating 50 marijuana pills and you will become a posterchild for all the people that want to keep weed and its various forms illegal

• Like Like x 2
  4. #4 WakeNBake2013, Jun 20, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2016
    Well lets do the math say I have a 240mg edible and I X 50 that would be 12.000 mgs of thc and I still don't think you would "OD" but you'd be high for a few weeks straight and probably have endless anxiety for the whole time, and again I still don't think you'd die but after being that high and for that long, I'd think you'd sure want to, also not even sure if thc works like that meaning isn't there just a limited on how much thc the human body can take before being high just becomes somewhat normal, kinda like building tolerance or something, either way I'm not sure it would be enjoyable time., also if you really wanted to be says"that high" there are far better more illegal "things" you could take, again not saying you should do other drugs by any means but making a point that weed is not that type of drug for long time highness. Like lsd for instance it's not a psychosis drug

• Like Like x 1
  5. The truth is that much THC turns you into Gouldon from Warcraft. Then forever you are left battling an ever lasting come down. Notice how in order to feed the Fel he must continuously CONSUME lives.

You will be forever trapped in a cycle of consuming marijuana to feed the beast within.

100%. I did the math.

6. Google it, im for cereal

But on a serious note, does anyone have any science behind this they could share?

7. they banned thc gummie bears in CO starting july 1, cuz too many people ended up goin to the hospital from eating too many, and worryin about kids getin into em. sad.

8. They want to ban any gummy edible shapes that could "entice" children like bears, sour patch kid shaped, etc. They are limited to pot leaf shaped, stars, and a few others or some shit.

Banning certain edible shapes is fucking stupid. Instead of making them a shape that will supposedly not "entice children," people should just keep their edibles out of their childrens' reach.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. you might die from the plastic housing on the pills in mass quantity. Pills don't break down and dissolve all the way if they are coated in plastic. Trash wastelands. T. S. Elliot knew that.