Could you help a first time pot smoker? Edmonton AB CAN

Discussion in 'General' started by Gloomy, Apr 22, 2016.

1. I have only smoked pot on 3 ocassions. I don't really know much about pot, but I really like how I felt when I tried it. I would really love to have that experience again. That was over a year ago, and I'm not longer in touch with the friend who gave me the chance to try it out.

I would like to buy my own weed, but I'm not sure how to go about doing it. I was hoping you guys could help me out.

I live in Edmonton AB, CAN.

How much does weed cost here? How much should I buy? Who do I buy it from? What sort of equipment do i need in order to smoke it? How do I store it? Will it make my room smell if I need to keep it hidden from my family? What's the best way to use pot?

I hope this is the correct place to be posting this, sorry if it isn't.

2. We can't tell you where to buy bro

• Like Like x 1
  3. Just a little fyi, asking for a hookup directly is against the rules, as talk of dealing illegally is against forum rules. But what some blades CAN do for you, is give you pointers on meeting people who smoke, or even going out to find a street dealer. But I'd reach out to friends or class mates that smoke. Just start talking to them and casually ask if they smoke weed, if they do or they know people who do, try to get their number, explain your situation, and that you don't have many stoner friends to get plugs from.

Most stoners you meet will be generous, they might not hook you up with their plug, but they'll normally at least try to pick something up for you or sell you some of their private stash before they gain your complete trust.

As for smoking, find a smoke shop/headshop in your area and get a nice little pipe. Most places you can get a nice piece for 15-20 USD. they might have little tiny $10 pieces, but most often I see them being used for unmentionables aha

If you're going for on the go smoke and discreetness, headshops carry fake stoges, or one hitters. I know for a fact that GC headshop online here sells little wooden containers that fit your one hitter and a lighter/some weed for relatively cheap.

Oh and don't tell anyone that you're not experienced with weed when you first get to know them... that's how you get ripped off easily. I know from my personal experiences, never fun getting ripped off and having some dick head dealer tell you that it's on you. Sell me some Shwag calling it "some fuego bro", and it's on me.. fuck that noise bro

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sorry I didn't know I wasn't allowed to ask.

I'm just feeling very shitty right now and thought back to the experience I had, and how relaxing it was.

I'm out of school so there really isn't anyone for me to ask. I've been told to go to a certain part of the city and look for people who look like stoners and ask them, but I'm introverted and weird, and I don't think I would be able to do that.

I'm looking online at the moment seeing if I can find anything.

Thanks for replying

5. Sorry I didn't know I wasn't allowed to ask.

I'm just feeling very shitty right now and thought back to the experience I had, and how relaxing it was.

I'm out of school so there really isn't anyone for me to ask. I've been told to go to a certain part of the city and look for people who look like stoners and ask them, but I'm introverted and weird, and I don't think I would be able to do that.

I'm looking online at the moment seeing if I can find anything.

Thanks for replying

• Like Like x 1
  6. Depending on where you are, and idk if this is forbidden talk, but craigslist works sometimes.. lol

• Like Like x 1
  7. And don't worry, I was just making sure you weren't asking for a connect on gc. It's not allowed, for the protection of the Grasscity staff and us blades in the city.

But pointers on where to find weed/ways to go about getting it are alright.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. #8 aintnowifey, Apr 22, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2016
    If smokin indoors, keep all doors closed with a window open and an incense stick burning. Helps with the weed smell to go and make you room smell nice too :p

9. That's all I was really looking for honestly. Pointers on how to go about getting some. I downloaded an app called whispr, so I'm going to see if that works out. I don't want to get anything from a highschool kid or get robbed lol

• Like Like x 1
  10. I don't ever plan on smoking indoor while I'm living with my parents lol

11. smart move lol

• Like Like x 1
  12. Do
    Do you live in Edmonton?

13. Ask people who you know have weed or ask around in that part where all the high school kids go to smoke.

14. If I knew anyone who smoked or where the highschool kids went, I would've asked, but I don't. I only ever had 1 friend who smoked, but I haven't seen or talked to him in a year. Pretty much just surfing the web looking for anyone in Edmonton.

I've really been considering smoking some pot for the last week, but I've had no success. It's no fun being as shy as I am.

15. You just have to grow some balls go out there in like 2:30 Pm not on a weekday outside your local highschool and ask the kid in the Marijuana leaf socks or Supreme sweater for 2 grams of pot for $30 and that you will share a joint with them right after the deal. *if the kid smells like Dank ask him for 2 grams for $20

16. Haha k I'll do that, right now I'm talking to some guy fr craigslist, maybe this will work out.

I think I'm going to get an eighth, I'm not too sure on that. It doesn't look like much, but hopefully it will last me a week.

17. Vaporizing it will make it last a lot longer plus you can always take the bud out the vaporizer and smoke that if you ever run out. The vapor that comes out doesn't stain your clothes and you can always save up the vaped bud to make killer edibles.

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Nah I'm all the way up in an island. I'm from Sri Lanka
    Cheers :>

19. get your med card? I dont kno much about canadas mmj program, but here in az it was worth the 300 i paid

• Like Like x 1
  20. Okay so I think I found someone one to hook me up. Anything I should be weary of? Do you think the guy would try to short me?

He's selling me an eighth of purple kush for 45$, I think that's the correct price where I live, I'm not to sure though.