Could you be banned?

Discussion in 'General' started by ZippoMike, Jan 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. How many people feel like me on this one? One day I will post something stupid and get banned. That's why I rarely post. Most of the people I try to give Rep to are banned. That's the main reason I think I will be banned. Seriously, 7 out 10 people I try to Rep are banned and theres no button, and I'm like dam, I should not post to this thread.

2. America lets me have more freedom of speech than most forums i;ve been banned off so many its ridiculous

3. well you can just make a new acc if your banned, but really. its just the internet dude. who gives a fuck lol

4. #5 Hydroriffic, Jan 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2011
    this thread makes no sense....... seriously its pretty obvious why people get banned..... rules, dont break them and you wont get banned.
    [​IMG]

5. Do you smoke and post?

6. Here.

Grasscity's rule book.

Read them.

7. I have an infraction for telling some girl to tell her parents to punch her brother in the face lulz. As if I was serious.

8. I'm pretty sure one of these days I'll let my temper get the best of me, and I'll get banned. It's only a matter of time.

9. I feel the same exact way, but then I think, smoke more pot. :smoke:

10. as long as you keep your replies respectfull,,,,whats to worry about ?:cool:

11. yeah..

you have to be a pretty disrespectful douche to get banned from this place.

12. These... ^^^

13. you should get an infraction for saying "lulz" imo..

14. No? I've been around since 2004 and ive never had any problems. I don't lash out at people that don't provoke it(well maybe once or twice, but everyone has a bad day). I don't make posts with hate speech. I don't make posts about how to buy drugs. I don't spam useless replies in order to get my post count up. I don't act childish all the time. I'm safe and secure here at grasscity.

15. People shouldn't be meanie poopie heads.

I've had absolutely no problems posting here, I received one infraction warning over a year ago for a sig violation.

It's not hard to follow the rules around here :confused_2:

16. this this and this.

seriously, don't be a prick and you have nothing to worry about.

i'm closing this, any further discussion can be posted in general feedback

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.