Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Could use some advice

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Scroggins8, Oct 26, 2011.

1. Hi, I'm pretty new to the whole weed game, and I want to buy a glass pipe, but I don't know how much those go for (street value) like lets say someone has a regular, colored glass pipe, pretty used up. How much should I pay for it? I mean the value for both the larger ones and the mini ones. Thanks again, by the way my name is James.

2. Depending on the head shop, you can get a good one for $20 - $40 dollars. Remember, all pipes get you high.

Also, you can always bargain with the shop for a lower price on glass.

3. But I mean my friend has a few pipes that are used up a bit, and I'm thinking of buying them, but I want to know what I should be paying.

4. I'd offer 15.

5. fuck getting one used, get a new one. You can get a decent pipe for p cheap out of a headshop, or even order one off of GC. I got one off of GC for 12 bucks (before shipping) and it wasn't a bad lil piece until some insane broad stole it.

Price also depends on quality, size, and glass thickness.

6. 5-20 dollars depending on how thick the glass is and how big it is.

7. Welcome to The City James!
    In my opinion, if you're new to smoking and your friend has several pipes, I'm surprised he just didn't give you one off the bat. When I bought my first pickup, my friend kicked me a spoon (glass pipe) that he had laying around. I've used that piece almost everyday since then.

I would approach them and ask if you could borrow one for a while until you can buy your own, they most likely will just have you keep it if they're chill.

Enjoy your stay here man.

8. If you are going to invest in a piece, definately get a vaporizer.

1) It will get you higher.
    2) It uses a lot less weed.
    3) It is very discreet.
    4) It is a lot healther than smoking.

9. Get a 10 dollar one from a gas station

10. If your friend has more than a few I dont see why he wouldnt just give you one but if you had to buy it id pay like $10 for a used one, any more than $10 you should be getting a bong or a steamroller.

11. this dudes asking for a good price for a used spoon and your telling him to invest in a vaporizer? did you even read the post?

OP- Nothing more than $10 unless its a huge pipe with very thick glass. like others said, just ask to borrow it and he will prob just let you have it, unless all his pieces are very nice and special to him. But most likely not and there just $20-30 pieces

12. Fork out the extra doudh and get like a 30-40 bubbler. SERIOUS upgrade from a pipe.

13. I got my piece for $10. It's been great. :)