Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Could use a little help guys!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jmerc, Nov 20, 2011.

1. #1 jmerc, Nov 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2011
    So my girlfriend moved to college about 2 1/2 months ago, and we still have a healthy relationship with each other. But she is rather uncomfortable trying to find some green to smoke on, she is one of those closet tokers, and I've always been how we got ahold of bud. So I was just wondering for her birthday coming up or xmas, if I was to say, cut out the inside of a candle and put no more than a Qtr in it and remelt the candle together and box it up with a carepakacke of other things would I be able to !safetly! send her some through the mail or any other means like that? Sorry for any weird grammar usage I was just going off the top of my head and a little sizzled out myself at the moment. Xanies+Green = [<_>]

2. Why not just give it to her? I've never really messed around with mailing weed, seeds are a little different. If you do end up doing this don't use a return address.

3. If she's nearby just drive it out to her. I don't think it's worth the hassle of doing all that candle shit if you can just drive it out. But, in the case that she isn't near you or within a short driving distance, I suppose that would work. Don't some people use peanut butter jars as well?

4. you guys really think hes contemplating sending weed when i can just hand it to her? lol

weed goes through the mail all the time. my friend goes to U Michigan and all of his friends who are from cali get bud shipped to them from home. its always next day delivery to cut down on the chances of it being checked.
    its all really a game of chance. i knew a dealer who got his POUNDS shipped to him from the west coast every 2 weeks in a big plain box (i found out when i happened to come by when the UPS guy was just leaving. that was the first time i saw some real weight

now im not saying you should do it, just providing some info.

5. damn i never thought of a candle thats sneaky shit, it would probably work as long as you resealed it with wax and did next day shipping

6. Yeah the 7 hour drive in my Caddy is a little rough to make all the time with the gas millage @_@

7. you're a good boyfriend. haha

8. Well if you send something through the mail DO NOT us USPS. Use FedEx of UPS 2 day express shipping. The less time they have it the better. The USPS can kuch more easily find drugs in packages than an outsourced shipping company can.

9. So FedEx is the way to go?

10. i thought the same thing, it seems logical, but im pretty sure i was proved wrong at one point here on gc in a similar thread. i cant remember exactly but i think he was saying something about the volume of stuff usps gets making it less likely to get caught.

11. Send her some edibles