Could use a little advice.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by laffytaffy, Jun 12, 2019.

1. #1 laffytaffy, Jun 12, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2019
    Hey all,

I've been a lurker here for a while and managed 2 grows of 2 plants in the past, mostly winging it with video guides from the interwebs. I have a question that I'm hoping some of you wizards could help me out with.

Will attach some pictures. Basically I have 3 plants in my grow tent that are only a week into flower now, but they're spreading out too much and it seems like a bit of a mess. I don't want to end up with what I think happened with my last grow and that was not enough light getting to the lower buds, I believe I've corrected that mistake this time around. My question is, can I thin out the leaves on these plants? am I being too hopeful in thinking there is enough room for 3 plants in this tent? If it would help to lose one of the plants to give the other 2 more room?

Thanks in advance. a (1).jpeg a (2).jpeg a (3).jpeg

2. Looks pretty crowded in there. And there just gettin going.

3. It’s gonna be a full tent... 2 would thrive better. But to answer your question on the defoliation. I do it regularly. My plants love it. Matter of fact I strip my plants a week before flower and 3 weeks in as well. No I’ll effects this far. And a lot of guys I know do it. Just don’t make them bare ass naked and you’ll be better off for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. See you are at that stage of the grow(meaning your actual grow education) that will effect you for the rest of your days, you may decide
    to defoil (remove leaves to your delight) or Not..
    the deal being that you as humans come up for all types of reasons to justify your actions
    I come from the camp that says don't only because I'm a great follower of Robert Clarke
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    www.amazon.com/Marijuana-Botany-Advanced-Propagation-Distinctive/dp/091417178X/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=Robert+Clarke&qid=1560301939&s=gateway&sr=8-1

good luck

5. Thank you I'll check that out!