Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Could this be withdrawal?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Little Wing, Feb 17, 2005.

1. For quite a long time I have had an abundance of pot, and smoked it several times a day everyday. However, for the first time in a long time I personally have been dry, and have only smoked a few times in the last week... Since I stopped smoking constantly I've had this intence continual feeling of being really burnt out. I am abnormally tired and have a constamt dull headache.

Could this be pot withdrawal?
    The few times I have smoked I feel much better...

2. i sometimes get the dull headache, but i notice im more bitchy. :D i dont honestly know why, because im normally a happy person even w/out pot.

3. If i dont smoke for a day or 2 i feel almost hyper. Its wierd.

4. yup same here, i have an abundence of energy if i dont smoke for a day or so

5. Hmm, well I have not had an abundance of energy...

6. withdrawal is a strong word. When i think of withdrawal symptoms i think of a heroin addict writhing on the ground and screaming. I occasionally get a dull headache when I go dry for awhile. Or maybe I just notice the headache when i'm not high.

7. Yeah it's probably been there before, just the anaesthesia from the pot meant that you didn't notice it. Could be that you're dehydrated? Have you been drinking plenty since you haven't had to combat drymouth? Most of the time if I have a dull headache it's from dehydration... You don't have to be thirsty to be dehydrated either.

8. There are various levels of withdrawal. Many chemicals one experiences withdrawal from. Heroin is an extreme example of withdrawal...

9. "You're comming down off a 3 month crack binge, it's called reality"

:smoking:

10. sure sounds like it, it should pass unless u smoke all the time. if thats the case watch out you will get pissed off very easily.