Could this be the ultimate smoking device??

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Marsdude, Apr 18, 2012.

1. I have used the Magic Flight Launch Box for a while now and love it, however I just picked up a new device that has become my favorite, with a few caveats.

[​IMG]

Above is an electronic cigarette called the eGo-T. In Colorado these are being re branded and sold as "Rempens." Dispensaries that sell these also sell 250mg cartridges that contain, essentially, hash oil. The unit consists of a battery, atomizer, and oil cartridge. You charge the battery up, screw the unit together, place the cartridge in one end and draw. Simple and effective!

This is the most stealthy and easy to use thing I have come across. I am finding I use it much more than my MLFB. There are some caveats that still make me believe that the MLFB is, overall, a better device.

The eGo-T must use cartridges so you must have access to these or be able to make your own (they do sell refillable carts). The MLFB uses plain ol' pot. I have also clogged the atomizer several times although I have now found how to clean them effectively. One last thing is the eGo-T uses proprietary batteries, although they are not hugely expensive, I can buy replacement batteries for the MLFB anywhere.

In conclusion, IMHO I believe the eGo-T to be the best stealth vaporizer type device I have used - IF you have availability to or can make the carts AND you are OK with cleaning out the atomizer periodically. I will, however, always keep my MLFB close by. :smoke: