Could there ever be enough weed for the whole world to be high @ once?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by a_bong_princess, Mar 22, 2009.

1. Could there ever be enough weed for the whole world to be high @ once? Like in that Kottonmouth Kings song Peace of Mind.??

2. Not sure how this belongs in the real life stories section, but I don't see why not? If every oh... I dunno, fifteen people grew marijuana there would be enough I'd say... Mmmm 6 billion dub sacks.....

3. MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :rolleyes::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::eek:

4. If the grows were operated by Mexicans, then Yes.

5. hahahaha

6. if this was happening. id switch over to selling advil for everybody with a headache.

"what you got, what you want, what you neeeeeed. i got advil 10 bucks a pill"

7. Then everyone would be smoking shwaggy mexican bud...we dont want that we want only medical!:p

8. If it was legal then hell fucking yes

9. #9 chronicman00, Mar 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2009
    probably not

10. I got enough for probably half that in my yard. Not long to go.:p

11. lol what made you change your mind and say 'not'?

12. Shit. I probably have enough in my cellar.

13. OMG! LOLZ!@! cuz thats such an important fucking question..oh shit. Let me let this important really smart question sink in....I gotta get off and clear my head from all this curiosity about this question. Great Post!!!:hello:

14. wow you're awesome with sarcasm...

15. jus from the fact that it is not legal in most parts of the world, I'd say no. Not until its legal. after that, you can grow weed just about everywhere so hell yes easily.

Just, would you want babies being high?

16. MATH TIME
    so, assuming it takes 0.5 grams of bud to get each person high:
    0.5 * 6 700 000 000 = 3 350 000 000 grams
    = 119 642 857 ounces
    = 7 477 678 lbs.

In 1997 arond 5 500 000 lbs. of marijuana was harvested in the U.S. alone. With the massive production in a host of other countries worldwide, I'd say that right now there is easily enough ganja in the world to get everybody absolutely fucking ripped.

17. I'm short a few pounds then, but then again it only takes .2 g of most of my bud for the average smoker to be baked :smoking:

18. thats a good question, the answer is of course; its just held by too few people. think about the people that have like 50,000 joints worth of bud in a freezer....def. enough bud on earth.

BUT

would you REALLY want air traffic controllers, crane operators, airplane pilots, 18-wheeler drivers, NASA control and the dudes that run NORAD to get super stoned on sticky kush and fuck a bunch of shit up???

SO WOULD I , DUDE !!!! ROCK THE FUCK ON LETS BLAAAAAZZEEEEE

19. if it was that easily available.. and everyone had access.. and it was legal.. we might be buying our dank from 5 year olds one day. that would almost suck. "my mom says i have to recite my abc's 5 times without messing up, then i'm good for a quarter."

lmao i am so high.

20. Truee... important consideration. I would probably not want anyone under the age of, about 2, being high. Other than that, yes everyone :smoking: