Could Someone Please Take A Look At My Plants?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by bubba8, Jun 1, 2013.

1. hi, im growing in batmix soil using biobizz nutes at @ 6.5 400w hps cooled reflector around 30c top canopy. they are 3 white widow however i only have 1 plant affected and only on the upper leaves, im sure you guys will have a much better idea than what i do im no expert....thanks in advance

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. What type of medium; soil or hydro?
    What brand and type of soil?
    Indoors or outdoors?
    What strain?
    How old are the plants?
    What type of lights and how many watts?
    How far from the lights?
    What is your watering frequency and source of water?
    What, how much and when was it fed? NPK?
    What is the medium/runoff pH and PPM if in hydro?
    What are the temps and humidity in the room?
    What size pots?
    Any bugs? Look real close.
    Any other pertinent info?

3. hi ive filled this out and i hope this helps whatever it is its certainly spreading from the top down, ive just taken these photos tonight.

What type of medium; soil or hydro? soil
    What brand and type of soil? plagron batmix
    Indoors or outdoors? indoors
    What strain? white widow
    How old are the plants? 10 weeks
    What type of lights and how many watts? 400w dual spectrum hps air cooled reflector.
    How far from the lights? 11.5 inches
    What is your watering frequency and source of water? tap water left to stand, every 2 days 2ltr each time
    What, how much and when was it fed? NPK? today, biobizz grow 1 ml pr ltr, bio bloom 2ml per ltr, algmagic 2-4ml per litre, topmax 2-3 ml per ltr, bio heaven 2ml per ltr.
    What is the medium/runoff pH and PPM if in hydro?
    What are the temps and humidity in the room? lights of 18-21c rh 50-60% lights on 26-30c rh 40-50%
    What size pots? 15ltr
    Any bugs? Look real close. no
    Any other pertinent info? none

Attached Files:

4. thanks for your input guys i will have a good read and i will flush her tonight. so what do you guys use for a water supply?

5. just another note i did check my run off last night i fed @ 6.5 with an ec of 1.5 the run off was 6.6 with an ec of 1.8. maybe im over feeding?.....thanks again..

6. I use RO water with added cal-mag (botanicare)

7. i also thought possible mn def which i read mg toxicity can cause an mn def. im gonna flush tonight and see how i go from there.

8. I use RO water with added cal-mag (botanicare)
    </blockquote>
    i used use an ro filter and use ro water but thats when i wasnt on a water meter and it used waste loads and dread to think how much it would bump up my water bill. is there anything else you can recommend? tap water straight out has background ec of .3 which i thought would be ok.

9. If you want a medicinal crop you have to use really great water. Anything over 30 ppm and you should invest in a RO system. 

You can grow cannabis with your water, but you will continue to experience problems and less yields. It is worth the extra $$ for the returns you get just by that one step!

10. thanks for your advice again i appreciate it i do want medicinal cannabis so maybe its time i get the water meter ripped out and put in my ro filter!

any idea if this is an an mn def? which has been mentioned im unsure myself.

11. It sure could be. Necrosis is usually K, Mg, or Mn. Does your nutes have chelated Mn?

12. Nutrient Deficiency Chart

Attached Files:

13. Yup most likely mg. I would try to lower that ph just a little when u try to flush that thing and see if it helps balance out ur plant.

Sent using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. I agree, flush to 6.5ph with distilled water in your case. And make sure your nutes have Mn too!!!!

15. At 6.6ph, Mn is not available. 

Attached Files:

16. Having "chelated Mn" helps it be more available over a wider range of ph.

17. Hi, well it looks like youve found the prob guys 6.6 no mn and none of my nutes have mn so I need to look for nutes with some mn in unless you have any recomendations I've flushed with half ro @ 6.5 she seems to go worse over last few days fingers crossed she will be ok now..thanks again.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. [quote data-cid='18161615' name='ndavisenterprise' timestamp='1370354872' post='18161615']Having "chelated Mn" helps it be more available over a wider range of ph.
    [/quote

i had been using biobizz algmagic and bioheaven i have ran out of these just checked these both have manganese i was planning on feeding tomorrow if i purchase these and ph @ 6.4 at full strength do you think this will help?

also should i also do this to my unaffected plants.....thanks