Could jesus microwave a burrito so hot he himself could not eat it?

Discussion in 'General' started by SugarcroN, Apr 4, 2004.

1. ouch! 50 lashes for that one;)!!

hot sauce??

2. ok the way i gots it figured is...

mortal men can make a mic that makes these burrito's so bloody hot that we cant eat em, and supposidly god made us in an image of him, and jesus is some form of god himself, so i guess its a good assumption that he could make sumthing even more powerful than his own gullet could handle.

3. dude hes a convo exetert from some scripture.

Dude #1: Wassup Big J?
    Jesus: Shit.
    Dude #1:Well damn, Im hungry lets get some food.
    Jesus: Aight, but were getting burritos.
    Dude #1: Dude, you mic em so hot though
    Jesus: Yea but I love burritos.

thats the real shit right there

4. Dude that was originally spoken in hebrew. Well the fuckers who translated it fucked it up. they just didnt know the word for taquitos.
    seriously

5. ........... now do Wiggam ;)

6. Yea they did, they even found taco bell wrappers at jesus's smoke spot, burrito wrappers!

7. Everybody knows that taco bell doesnt use the right wrappers on their tacos and shit, just go there and order something, its always in the wrong wrapper. An you know just as well as i that Jesus had mad smoke outs that included all his decipals, who were burrito lovers. Some say thats what made jesus so great, his affinitey for taquitos.

8. Jesus doesnt give a fuck about taquitos.

9. I dunno B, just goto the frozen food section of your local grocery store, and take a look.

10. Luke, taquitos man, thats the shit. corn tortilla.
    Or if you insist, El montero (???) chimichanga's are good.

11. Do you think he could microwave burritos instead of getting those poor guys loaves and fishes?

If I had the choice between a burrito microwaved so hot I couldnt eat it or a loaf of bread and a fish I know what I would take! (I dont like sushi!)

12. yes, for jesus, was a mortal! haha, so, as us mortals can in fact microwave a burritto so hot we cant eat it, so can jesus, god on the other hand. i dunno that shit would be MAD hott

peace

jeff

13. whoa weird thats EXACTLY the idea i was gonna say wen id finished reading all the replys, lol way to beat me to it

14. I forget theres name, but my grocery store has some that are good. They're like a buck each, or two for a buck, or something cheap like that. They got awesome flavors too, like pizza.

But if you want a better burrito, make the shit at home yourself. Refried beans are mad easy to make, just throw that into a tortilla, throw down some cheese, whatever else ya want, roll it up. Then, for added coolness, put a little butter on pan and fry it up all nice and crispy.

Burritos are great.

Anyone ever been to Anna's Taqueria in Boston? So good.

15. You forgot the hot sauce!