Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Could I Roll With This ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by whatamidoing5294, Apr 18, 2014.

1. I got this from my dads stash. It's cigarette paper, 1.5 if that matters. The glue is perpendicular to the crease which is why I'm not sure if I could roll with it, and if I could I have no idea how

- Maturity is the decision to be mature when needed. Not being grouchy when the time to enjoy life is present.

Attached Files:

2. No problem man.  Just fold it in half the other way to give it a normal crease and voila, it is now a normal rolling paper. 

D_U

3. Yea just fold it the other way.  Plus I'm sure it was just folded weird.  It being folded like that makes no sense to me

4. How old are you? Why not just buy papers?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. No kidding! I smell a 12 year old......

6. Well by the time I realized I needed papers yesterday, it was 11 nd I was stoned off my ass. And today my friend is borrowing my car so

- Maturity is the decision to be mature when needed. Not being grouchy when the time to enjoy life is present.

7. You and me both Old School, you and me both....

8. Stop ruining forum with dumb age accusations. I'm 18 and have "borrowed" my moms papers many a times. Sometimes you just don't feel like going to the store for afucking paper.

Anyway op step your roll game up. Once you become an intermediate roller (youse a noob) you'll realize that you can roll with literally anything. And if that anything happens to have a lickable glue strip then all da better.

But yea you can roll with anything bro. I've rolled with bible pages. Just roll it so that the glue strip is located in the right place, lick it, stick it, puff it.

9. I figured it out, thanks! And thanks for the back up with the age, haha.
    I just folded it in half like the guy said, and it worked out
    I've only rolled three times though, so it's not the best

.8 northern lights and pineapple kush with kief. Waiting for Sunday B)

Attached Files:

10. #10 YoShytsWeak, Apr 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2014
    You are 18 now and have been a member since 1/27/2010. That my friend is against the rules.

Who are you to call him a noob?

11. OP it sounds like you stole it from your dad. Does he know you smoke? (Hence the age questions)

12. I did take it from him, yes. But I don't take papers from him hardly ever.
    He knows I smoke and he's cool with it, because as I was walking out with it he woke up and caught me. Said "why are you in my closet, what were you doing, don't go in there unless I say" I just held up the paper and he walked away.

13. are you that fucking stupid???? i mean wtf.... you didnt realize that you could turn the paper the other way and you had to make a forum post about it.   WHAT THE FUCK??

14. thats funny cuz im still here....

and he is obviously a novice roller. hence the term noob. Didn't use it in a derogatory way. Actually tried to help the op instead of just pretending to be the forum police like you.

plz slide ---------------->

15. Why not just ask your dad how he rolls with them.

16. We will see

17. I was stoned so it didn't occur to me

18. You're mean haha but he isn't lying you know..

19. You're dumb as shit.

If you're going to call someone dumb, the least you could do is attempt to make a decent sentence. 

20. I don't care how old you are... The fact that you can roll a joint better than me makes you my mortal enemy.

Sent from my Sonic Screwdriver