Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Could I get my mmj card in MO?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by BlackTopOG808, Jun 27, 2019.

1. Hey blades. So as you may know Missouri recently legalized medical marijuana. Ive smoked forever but would prefer to be on the legal side of the law as well as be able to grow my own, however I don't know if I would qualify, this is were I need your help.

I went to my pediatrician up until I was 22 years old, since then I have been without a primary doctor. To my knowledge I don't have any crazy legitimate qualifying conditions or medical records that would qualify my (at least I think). Here is what i figure might qualify me. In my life I have been diagnosed with ADHD and prescribed vyvanse and that is about it (I no longer take it because I hate how it makes me feel). For most of my life I feel I have had chronic insomnia which makes me get 4-5 hours of sleep on average, I have taken zquil, melatonin, valerian root, etc and most of these do absolutely nothing to help me sleep. Besides this I have a random assortment of aches and pains from years of competing in jiu-jitsu and mma, I have never taken opioids to help with it.

I was reading the qualifying conditions in Missouri and came across 3 sections that seem like a gray area to me. They are as follows.
    • Conditions that cause persistent pain or muscle spasms, including multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, and Tourette’s syndrome.
    • A chronic medical condition normally treated with prescription medication that can lead to dependence, when a physician determines that medical marijuana could be an effective and safer treatment. (This is most commonly used with regard to prescription opioids.)
    • Any other chronic or debilitating medical condition that, in the professional judgment of a physician, might be helped by the use of medical cannabis.
    If you have any recommendations or advice please let me know. Cannabis has helped me with all my issues so far (especially insomnia) and I would love to be able to use it legally. Thanks blades!

2. For the record its almost 4am and sleep seems unreachable. I want to be able to consistently sleep but dont want to be prescribed some wack stuff like Ambien. I hear that it makes you sleepwalk and do crazy shit you cant remember. Yes I heard that on the jre.

3. Call a clinic and ask them.

:smoke: