Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Could i get mmj?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Dr.Banner, Oct 19, 2008.

1. I have stress issues and anger issues, and i have a hard time sleeping quite often. is it possible i could get mmj perscribed? im in Huntingtown MD.

2. You call yourself a Doctor, you tell us. :D

3. Yes, but you need to have these problems documented by a doctor, and they need to be 'chronic'. So there is a chance that if you haven't brought up these issues with a doctor before, you are going to need to invest some time with that doctor before you can get MMJ. Also, everyone has problems with anger, and has trouble sleeping, you have to have medical issues.

If you have migraines, that's a great way to get in.

4. You should make your doctor feel that for the helath issues that you have , marijuana can be a panacea. He should have the opinion that THC can treat your health issues with ease.Do if you make him convinced that is the easiest way to get mmj.

5. do they offer mmj in michigan a at all?

6. #7 Cameron8679, Oct 20, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2008
    No. Vote pending Nov 4, 2008 on whether to allow MMJ in Michigan.

7. Fixed it. ;)