Could I get high with this amount of weed?

Discussion in 'General' started by Tor, Feb 11, 2018.

?

title says it all

Poll closed Feb 12, 2018.
  1. yes

5 vote(s)
    83.3%
  2. no

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. #1 Tor, Feb 11, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2018
    I'm at home, bored, and none of my dealers have any weed, I've tried asking friends etc and they cant sort. And I really want to get high.. Do you recon I could get high with this amount of weed? (Looks bigger in person) cheers.

EDIT: Yes, i got very high aha. I was looking around my room for 1 hour straight.

upload_2018-2-11_22-47-55.png

2. I recon you can.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I voted yes, but there's no maybe.
    Depends on your tolerance
    more than anything.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Maybe. Maybe not. Only one way to know. Fire it up. You may have a couple hits there. Hold them mofos as long as you can. Got a beach ball or a small inflatable pool toy? Blow your hit into that then you can squeeze the smoke back into your lungs. Recycle the smoke. I've done that back in the days when I only had a hit or 2 worth of weed. Glad those days are long gone

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Wow! Good technique! I'll defiently try that

6. I don't know what you smoke out of a bowl but do a little cleaning out of your piece and add it to the weed. I know people hate it! Boohoo, it stinks! It came off what you just smoked and it's not like you doing it every day. Smoke that joker. With old dudes suggestion of recycling the smoke, you should be good most the night, haha.

7. I take offense to being referred to as an old dude. Lol.

8. LMAO!!! Im sorry....yea you can dude
    [​IMG]

9. Haha, yea. My bad.

• Funny Funny x 1