Could I feel any worse right now..

Discussion in 'General' started by blueslip2, May 23, 2008.

1. Ill make this short. I used to post on these forums a lot. Needless to say I was banned. That was a long time ago. Until now I never had a reason to come back but I need to vent. If you guys wanna ban this account too you may but I'm not here to start trouble.

Im a senior in high school. I'm 18 so don't worry :D. It started off with the entire day being traditional Senior Skip Day. Around 7th period I go down to the cafeteria and see two of my friends sitting down on the couch and one girl who I see a lot but never actually knew. Well between 7th to 9th I got to know this girl. She wasn't a senior so she ended up skipping the rest of her classes to talk to me personally. She was really cool and I could tell she was digging me. As time passed we both figured out that we were a lot alike. So I was like "why not, she's cute" and I asked her out. She said she already had a boyfriend. Her boyfriend was someone I've known since 8th grade and I mildly liked and respected out of old friendship. This was not however enough to stop me. Even after school had ended this girl just continued sitting next to me talking and being there with me. We stayed there till 7 a clock just talking and shooting the fat and learning about each other. Just sitting on this ratty couch together while everyone in school left and they locked up. Around 4-5 I eventually got her to break up with her boyfriend and be with me. Officially. I knew from the beginning I had won her though. I just needed it to be official. I didn't do this to spite my friend or get pussy. I could care less about the latter and I would never hurt my friends intentionally. (I kenw he would get hurt but I would have been hurt if I didn't take my chance with her.) We discussed how she would break up with my friend and decided that it was best if he didn't know she broke up with him for me but instead because she didn't want date him anymore. It's not like they were close and if you had been there you would have seen how insanely close we were. In 7 hours I got to know this girl enough to know that we should be together and got her to break up with him and go out with me. I thought it ended quite nicely. About 3 hours ago I get a call from my friend asking why I kissed his girlfriend. I told my friend what happened and he only got to talk to her for a short period of time and were both in the dark. He says he isn't mad at me because he knows what she was saying and how shit went. What i don't get is why she would call him and tell him she made a mistake and she was caught up in the moment.....I honestly really thought she was with me 100%. I even made sure while we were with each other that she was sure and she actually wanted to be with me. She seemed really happy and that in turn made me unbelievably happy to know that I can actually affect someone like her to smile like she was....I'm so engrossed in my own depression I can think straight. My mind is coming up with the most mystical elegant metaphors I've heard of in years. (when i was younger i was a genius.) I'm so depressed I have a deep migrane, my chest feels like its caving in, I wanna throw up and not to mention the intense emotional struggle I'm battling...I don't know what to do. I feel so fucking horrible for so many things that happened today. I need to get a hold of her and find out whats going on. How could someone do that....give you positive confirmation of the way the feel about you and say something completely different to someone else..Oh my fucking GOD, I feel insanely alone at the moment. I don't wanna smoke. I FUCKING QUIT FOR HER TODAY. The only reason I started smoking pot in the first place was because I was depressed. I told her as long as she was by my side I would be happy and wouldn't need it. FUCK
    FUCK. FUCK FUCK

2. want some cheese with that wine?

3. Thanks bro. I think I'll just delete this thread. I forgot why I don't come here anymore.

4. let me read it first

5. Dude, don't worry about people tryin to make you feel even worse.

TRUST ME. I knowww depression man. Sounds like you're having some anxiety issues too.

Honestly, I couldn't keep reading through all that. So...

You quit smoking for a girl, and it's got you down?
    OR do you just have alotta depression problems?

Either way man, I'm here for ya.

After going through YEARS AND YEARS of treatment for depression, anxiety attacks, and Manic depression, I want to help others thats happen to be in a situation i know too well. Instead of saying you're a crybaby.

If you need someone to talk to bro, just IM me on AIM, my sn is on here so don't hesitate if you need someone to talk to.

Peace, and good luck:wave:

:smoking:

6. Because you stole a friends girlfriend because you were both caught up in the moment? Or because you can't seem to justify any of what happened today legitimately? Or because its fucking high school drama?

Sadly - a huge chunk of that shit and what your feeling is in your head, and if you can't cope by yourself then you shoudl honestly consider seeing someone.

7. You did not understand anything. Which may be entirely my fault. I don't know if I said this but my head isn't straight. I didn't steal her. I won her. It's not high school drama. And we both weren't caught up in the moment. At least I didn't think she was. I'm not a fucking person to deal with drama, but I can't exactly ignore the fact that this happened. She was all about me. That's it. I'm sorry for what would have happened to my friend but she didn't even like him. Obviously it's in my fucking head. Where the fuck else would it be. You talk all high and mighty but what you don't realize is that I am just really confused as to whats happening right now. Do you understand the feeling of being lead on completely. Not even vaguely but full on. Her telling me how happy she was that she was with me and glad that we're together. I have no fucking time for girls like this man. You think I would fucking spend seven hours talking to some random cunt. Fuck off guy. In my entire short life I have never opened myself up for that long and to that extent and recieved the same amount of admiration and passion that I was giving. If you understand this than don't be an ass and tell me it's in my fucking head and I can't cope with it. I posted this because I was hoping for some type of fucking response from people. Be it a fucking insult to me for what I did to my friend or some type of fucking comment on this entire situation. I could really just use some type of help. anything...

Edit-I didn't quit for her personally. More for the idea of her. If I have a partner than I don't need weed. Simple as that. Doesn't mean I would hate weed and be all Above the Influence and shit. I just think that I would feel a lot better sober with my partner and happier.

8. I kept getting lost while reading that. Damn.

9. Read the bold and listen to yourself. I gave you advice. Why? Because I used to suffer from severe clinical depression myself. I do know the feeling, and believe it or not, we probably have all been in the situation of being led on. And I said it was in your head because it is, believe it or not. Depression isn't in your arm, or big toe, or bladder - its in your head. Whether it be with outside help, medication, or self-determination to cope, it can be done. Sorry if I had insulted you with the original cynical questions, but thats how I took it.

10. Well if the guy that she broke up with isn't too hurt don't feel bad and just be with her. Its her choice who she wants and if she connects better with you thats not your fault really it just sucks for the other guy.

11. I know man but I wanna pick a fight with someone and at the same time I want the shit kicked out of me...I asked my friend to beat me up tomorrow. Does that sound fucking insane or what. But it has to be done. I just believe it does.

12. First off I understand how ya feel as I struggle with depression. I wish I had some advice for some of your problems but I don't. As far as the girl goes, the way I see it you stole her, from a friend no less. I know you see it as winning her over but man if a friend of mine "won" over my gf I'd be pretty depressed, and disappointed in my friend.

Sorry if I offended you, I'm just expressing my view point in hopes that in the future you won't betray a friend like that.

Anyway good luck man, you'll find another girl in time.

PS: Don't quit weed for women :p

13. jeez, i never understand this.
    i like girls. i kiss girls. i fuck girls. but i would NEVER, EVER, EVER get myself into THAT much of a bind over a girl. i am having a current issue with a girl i really like, and i sometimes feel a little depressed, but it never gets to that point. fact is, if she likes you, and you like her, it will happen. but in the mean time, M.O.B.

14. +Rep man. You explained that damn well, better than I could have. I totally agree.

15. I probably shouldn't have said friend..I havent had a full conversation with this kid since 9th grade except for tonight when he called me. At first I wasn't even going to bother but as I got talking to her it just seemed like whatever.

16. dude you are on some CRAZY shit right now man.
    all of this over a BITCH?! are you serious man? ive gotten into many fights before in my life, and i can safely say that not ONE of them was over a girl. you cant take some bitch in high school (after a whole 7 hour relationship) and turn it into fisticuffs with a "friend". seriously man, check yourself, what are you thinking?

17. Hah. A lot of people think I'm depressed about it and think I quit weed for her. Read my edit towards windowPanes. Weed is not something I want to continue using simply because i use it to feel good. I feel fucking amazing when I'm with someone I like so why would I need to smoke pot. Honestly I could use some memory and shit and my money. My partner would make me feel good just by being with me. It's that fucking simple it seems but so fucking difficult.

Edit- I would never have fought him. First of all I am very very strong and a very good fighter. However for personal reasons I choose never to fight anyone again. I cannot stand how low I feel after fighting. I told my friend I would take all he wants to dish at me. If he wanted to beat me to a bloody pulp I would let him and embrace it. It wasn't a whole fucking 7 hour relationship. All of this happened so fucking fast and MY ENTIRE FUCKING PEACE was snatched from me in a fucking instant. I haven't felt at peace since I was A FUCKING CHILD.

I'm trying to be calm yet at the same time I'm very hyper.

18. When you start thinking of relationships as winning and losing you automatically lose.

When you believe immature high school girls you lose.

When you steal your friends girl you lose.

19. lmao. I'm sorry I forgot but when I say I won her its a bit of an inside joke I had with my friend earlier. I did though. I never meant it to sound bad or degrading towards her or anything. But what am I supposed to say..

20. .....

And once again you prove my point.