Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Could I drink cannibis oil?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Jamesjimenez2427, Oct 16, 2014.

1. Okay so I'm mixing weed and vegetable oil could I drink it like that? And would it smell when I do? Please answer quick I'm putting to dimes or one in the oil and I only smoked 10 times or more lost track lol

2. #2 enjoyandlive, Oct 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2014
    no you wont get high. you cant just mix flower and oil and tada you have cannabis oil. it aint that simple at all.. look on youtube how to make some. eating weed to get high, it must be decarboxylated! must!

if it were that easy. i wish.

3. You won't get high and that just screams heart attack lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Just look in the edible forum! Bad kitty does an amazing job explaining how to make weed oil. I personally use coconut oil. Takes about an hour or so to make the oil. You need a oven too

->I smoke weed<-

5. I use MCT oil, when its complete I do take a teaspoon or two, or put it in coffee/juice

6. 12 y.o. op
    just wasted his gram 😂