Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Could anybody tell me

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by megaloptus, May 1, 2012.

1. [​IMG]

What strain is this? Any generalizations are fine. Does it look dank or is it mid grade?

2. .......................................................................... Its bubbahkush strawberry cough mix...

Just kidding you cant tell from a picture -_-

3. Whatcha got dar ish some weed mayne you roll it into a muthafuckin doobie mayne aright?

Roll dat shit up smoke dat shit up.

4. Looks nice bro.

5. it looks dank OP and as for a strain, it's that South African Flyswatter

6. It's some bubba purp crossed with some white widow. Obviously

7. It looks like dank or some really good mids. (If it's bright green, odds are it's fairly good.)

8. [quote name='"iMWizdoM"']It looks like dank or some really good mids. (If it's bright green, odds are it's fairly good.)[/quote]

Ugh if its dark green it's good also? Darker usually more indica Dom brighter usually more sativa Dom.

9. :hello: Claps for knowledge!

I would say it looks pretty good! You can see trichromes and the sparkling of them. Good sign when it looks frosted, but I have had frosted weed that wasn't well cured that wasn't very good really:/ White Rhino too

10. [quote name='"BloodLust"']

:hello: Claps for knowledge!

I would say it looks pretty good! You can see trichromes and the sparkling of them. Good sign when it looks frosted, but I have had frosted weed that wasn't well cured that wasn't very good really:/ White Rhino too[/quote]

Yeah those buds are like frosted flakes for sure. Kudos for the clap lol.

So OP how's the smoke?

11. It smells really earthy and tasted the same. The high was really couch-lockable and had me quite medicated after 2 bowls. I only payed 20$ which I think was a great deal.

12. By the looks you got some nice indica Dom hybrid for a good deal.

13. 20 for that is a great deal looks like atleast 3 grams....

14. If it smells earthy that could mean it wasn't cured properly. I've gotten hella earthy smelling bud and it was a bit harsher than the stuff I usually get. :smoke:

15. bro, thats not even weed....
    but seriously, join the other 10000000 posters bashed because you cant tell the strain from a picture, and unless your dealer gets from a dispensary or you get from one or its home grown with l3g1t genetics, then strain, is usually, bullshit. Oh and genetics dont count for shit if the grower is a retard.

16. Looks like good weed