could any one post some pics?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by spankythepig, Jun 17, 2005.

1. my plant is gorwing outdoors and is about two weeks old about 5 inches tall and has a single stlk with 6 single leaves and one more forming is this normal could anyone post somepics of twoo or three week old oudoor pot so i could judge it hasnt had any ferts yet im goin guerilla so im not planin on a big just quality but i had three plants in other locations and one was ate bye sumthin and the other died from root rot so if this one dies or has something rong it will be the end of the world any info will be apreciated.

2. i dont see wat you think is wrong. the single point leaves?

as long as the leaves are green and its growing, it should be fine man.

and dont look at it as the end of the world, because you can order seeds offline just like that

3. man im parinoid as fuck im not ordering seeds online i just dont like that it kinda fucks me off its so well easy to get cought man i might do it later or post sumhtin about it for i try it but thanx for the info its my first grow

4. first start using periods.. then start reading grow guides..

5. LOL... But seriously, ordering seeds on-line is safe. The worst that'll happen is they seaze your seeds at customs and send you a letter saying someone tried sending you something that's contraband. Simple as that...

They go through regular mail though, so it's not often that they get seazed. Regular mail isn't usually checked by customs or anything. A lot of people here have gotten seeds on-line. I did once a few summers ago, but I gave 'em to a friend and he murdered 'em, lol.