Could a Zombie Apocalypse really happen?

Discussion in 'General' started by Santeria420, Jul 15, 2010.

1. i'd probably get myself a fast car and stock up on gas and just drive until i can't anymore.

or go out like a badass with a grenade in my hand like i am legend.

2. So are you saying zombies don't breathe or that the zombie mutation gave them gills?

3. Yeah I don't think a zombie apocalypse could ever happen.

But if it does, I'm boarding up my house and waiting a week. After a week, I'd venture out and start getting any gun I could get, or melee weapon, and go zombie hunting.

4. [​IMG]
    imma hi-jack this bitch.

lets make a meet zone, blades, ill come pick all of you up, and we will party like mother fuckers.

if every blade brings some cronic we will be good for a little bit lmfao.

5. Zombies don't have to breathe, but gasses inside of them may let them float.

All they can really do is just like, walk very slowly. And if you shoot off their legs they'll use their arms to crawl to you.

6. The reason they have for #5 is a parasite that controls the minds of rats to make them get eaten by cats. They would have to evolve so that they needed to be inside the intestines of something very large like a tiger. Even then if they started infecting people and making them run at tigers... Where is the zombie problem for me? That isn't a zombie apocalypse, thats a couple of retarded guys running at tigers.

The reason they have for #4 is some kind of poison that kills people in a way. However with medication they can be brought back as "zombie" like people. The only problem here is they are more like people on life support. They aren't about to go around mumbling "brains... brains!"

The reason they have for #3 is a mad cow disease scenario. Unfortunately the people who suffer from this aren't on a large enough scale to do anything.

The reason they have for #2 is stem cell technology. Even in the case of bringing back a dead brain to life, that doesn't make that person a rabid cannibal. Even if somebody were brought back and their brain had dysfunctions and they killed some people that doesn't make them a zombie. Not only that but this condition wouldn't spread, the person would be detained, end of story.

The reason they have for #1 is nano technology. Even in the case that somebody decided to make a mind controlled zombie army, it still wouldn't be a zombie apocalypse.

7. Just get the zombies high. It might make them more hungry, but it will make them lazy as well.

8. I'd put a helmet on and then become a zombie, and fuck all of you up with my horde of undead.

9. Well, after the Red Sox won the World Series, I firmly believe that anything could happen.

10. left 4 dead's theory is that its a mutation of the rabies virus, which i believe that is possible

11. Rofl references to video games I'm addicted to make me happy!
    I have a friend who hunts, and lives in a redneck house..they must have plenty of canned food and booze. So I'm gonna drive to his house a mile away, and we're going to sit on his roof eating spaghettios getting drunk and stoned until rescue comes. He's got all sorts of rifles and handguns

12. Hopefully all you guys running around with Katanas know how to care for them and keep em sharp.

13. Cause rescue teams totally wanna go save a redneck house :rolleyes:

haha im kidding im kidding :p

14. lol rednecks are prob one of the most well prepared people for a zombie invasion, so why not haha

15. That depends on what you're using. How about a fully-automatic shotgun with some rather unique shotgun shells...:devious::devious::devious:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAiJLdQQZz4]YouTube - Future Weapons AA12 Shotgun[/ame]

16. for a shotty i would go with a Winchester Model 12

[​IMG]

17. What if you were transcending from human to zombie, would you off yourself or have someone else do it? :smoke:

18. I would probably take a few guns, tell my loved ones good bye, and go out killing as many zombies as i possibly could before i turned.

Then i would be a zombie and go look for some hot zombie girls to munch on.

Thats just me though