Could a Zombie Apocalypse really happen?

Discussion in 'General' started by Santeria420, Jul 15, 2010.

1. if it does happen
    [​IMG]
    staple hammer FTW

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtZEBM9fBts]YouTube - g36[/ame]

YYYYEEAAAAHHHH BBBBBOOOIIII!!!!!

3. That shit with the rats is crazy. I've never heard of that before.

[​IMG]

4. im the only one that would want to go into the zompocalypse with nothng but melee weapons?

it would be way more fun.

5. If that is your house with all the firearms, I'm coming over!

6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMLiTpzQgsc]YouTube - Deadliest Warrior - Vlad The Impaler's Kilij[/ame]

hi-ya. hi-ya. HI-YA.

7. [​IMG]

These things can cut threw anything.

My gun would be an AR-15 with a drum-mag, silencer, red-dot sights, lazer pointer, nade tube, and a pistol grip.
    Pistol would be a silenced beretta with lazer pointer.

But does anyone think that this really could happen?

8. With this man made cell being an organism "never before seen in nature" it very well may.

picture in 10 years they develope a type of man made cell or organism. Its put into the body to repair dead cells or tissues that normaly wouldnt repair themselves. Perhaps one could go rouge and enter the brain of a subjest who just died and reanimated the brain. the brain would be damaged and could just resort to the most basic of instincts, or something entirely different.

9. Thanks a lot man I just read that article on toxoplasmosa gondii, that's really going to fuck with my schizoid head tomorrow when my shrooms are done. If I have a bad trip I'm blaming you Santeria420.:mad:

10. I also was reading somewhere that a mutate rabies virus that spreads faster and far more sever is also a possibility.

11. agreed ^ that gun is sick and light.

12. Damn, that's crazy. Now we'll have zombies with foaming mouths!

Ive always wondered if something like the oil spill mixed in with a hurricane (tis hurricane season) could in some crazy way horribly infect us in such a way. Or 2012?

13. [​IMG]

I'd walk around with two of those on my back.

14. When the zombie apocalypse comes, I'll be there, with katana in hand.

15. It would be nice but against a hoard a p90 will be useless unless you can pick out specific headshots (which means youll be going to the range at least 2 times a week to brush up on your skills b4 this apocolapse happens

16. thats why you bring this bad boy too.

HK416

[​IMG]

17. Sheeeit gimme an AK an a baseball bat and I'm good. I'd probably be crackin skulls most of the time with the bat though.

18. an Ak will gt you killed lol, the AK has a large ejection port which can very easily allow in stones or other large debris into the internals, which, in turn can cause misfires and misfeeds