Could 2011 be the year...

Discussion in 'General' started by SassyMelassy, Jan 3, 2011.

1. that everything comes together?

I don't want to get my hopes up, but after 2011... I deserve some good Karma.

I got on an additional anti-depressant which seems to be doing wonderful. I'll get back to you in a few weeks when things settle in. (I'm on Celexa and Wellbutrin. Wellbutrin is the latest. One of the great side effects is smoking cessation, so I'm kicking the sticks too!)

Also, I have a job lined up starting the end of the month:
    I am going to be a nanny for a little boy who will be 3 months old. I grew up next door to his mom, we've been friends since childhood...the daycare she lined up fell through and she's had a lot of bad luck in the past...So, I don't have to pay for daycare for my little one, because he can come with me!

*sigh*

Thank you divinity, in whatever form you exist.

2. That's awesome, Sassy! My sis was a nanny for awhile and she really enjoyed it. When I was still trying meds for my anxiety and depression, I was actually on that exact combination a couple years ago. It was more effective than previous trys, but I'm too succeptable to side effects.

Hope all stays well for you, and I know I'm hoping this will be "the year" as well, since it's been far too stressful the last five or so.

3. Thank you! Thank you!
    What kind of side effects?
    I am struggling with sleep right now, but I am hoping that will wear off.

4. I'm on wellbutrin. It's a great drug with zero negative side-effects for me :D.

Helps with depression sooo much, and anxiety too. Also i feel it helps with my schoolwork. And yes I actually quit smoking right as I started taking this drug.

Good luck to you, it's worked wonders for me.

5. I am so excited...
    I have been on a few different things without any luck.
    Keeping my fingers crossed.

6. If you think you deserve some karma

You ain't gettin' shit.

Jk. Good luck.

7. I'm just sayin'...2010 was hands down the hardest year of my life. Ever.

8. I am sending positive vibes your way as we speak

:)

9. I had a lot of side effects with all sorts of medication so I can't really remember clearly for most of them, but I can remember a headache that wouldn't go away and being very, very agitated.

10. Haha I deserve some karma too...I've had shitty years in 09 and 10. Here's hoping 2011 is better for the both of us.

11. Cheers!
    :bongin:

12. Beware, smoking weed while on antidepressants causes instant death.

13. Well, I'm still here.

14. i hear ya..2010 sucked.

i was on wellbutrin and didnt like it but i know it works for some people. i'm on seroquel myself.

well, technically im supposed to be on it...but i havent taken it in like 3 months because of my new work schedule screwing my system up.

should probably get back on that..:rolleyes:

15. Best of luck OP. A positive mindset like that can only lead to a good year. Always keep your head up, no matter how damn hard!

I hope 2011 is the year I find a girlfriend :(

16. I'm SO happy for you, Sassy!

Phew... and a lot relieved.... Good luck with 2011. Sounds like it's gonna be a good year.

17. I am keeping my fingers crossed, and trying to be as humble as possible. I dont want to do anything that'll interfere with my own happiness.

18. hope all goes well sassy and im with you on 2010 sucking big dick

19. I'm hoping 2011 is your year too Sassy! ;)
    Keep your spirits up and I am sure you will get what you want.

*Sending all my good karma to you via thought transfer*

20. 2011 is the year, my fellow MN blade. Keep your head high and your bowl packed, thing will come around, I promise ya;)