Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

coughing

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheMaster, May 25, 2010.

1. Been smoking for about 6 months now and still cough after little hits.

is it becuase i have horrible allergies and most likley have mucus in my throat?

or my last guess is that everone is different haha.

2. I still cough every once in a while. It could be shit in the air. Sometimes you inhale a little weird. I mean dont complain about the coughing cause it really just reaches your lungs faster bro. If you have your making the process go faster.

3. when i take huge hits from my friends bong it feels like im going to throw up i cough so much... i have never thrown up from smoking (knock on wood) yet and dont expect to... i dont have a week stomach

Ill try some of that spray stuff that clears up your airways, wait a bit, then try smoking.

4. yeah some kind of clear throat spray might do you some good
    but ive been smoking for years and i still cough sometimes
    its just part of smoking weed everyone coughs sometimes