Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Coughing

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by highasfuck1989, Feb 21, 2013.

1. It's better to cough... It's like... Makes you 10 times more higher... You're like, totally fucking Gong Show'ed, man...

Yeah....

2. I don't know if when ppl say coughin makes you higher its true.... i think you're coughing because you obviously took that much bigger of hit that your lungs couldn't handle it. Coughing is not gonna change how much weed you smoked man...

3. I did the same thing man. Smoked a blunt my first time smoking. I took one hit and was coughing for like an hour straight. I think it was the tobacco more than the weed because later that night my friends and I smoked out a bowl and I was fine then. I coughed, but nowhere near as much as when I hit the blunt.