Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Coughing to hard?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HillbillyHoax, Oct 19, 2013.

1. What is the worst thing to happen to you from coughing to hard? I've had friends that have cracked a rib, seen blood vessels in the eye bust (not bad just makes a nasty red spot in the eye for a few days), had recently eaten food try to come back up, and once I crapped my pants a little.

I enjoy a good cough but sometimes it can cause problems. So what is the worst you have gotten?

Peace :wave:

2. If I saw someone break a rib or pop a blood vessel in the eye from coughing I would be scared shitless

3. I've puked maybe like 3 times, pulled a pec muscle just under my left mantit.

And one time for what felt like over a minute, I was stuck between coughing or inhaling. I couldn't inhale because the cough reflex was in the back of my throat but I couldn't cough because there wasn't "enough" of it? I don't understand it myself, but I couldn't breathe for a long time. No air leaving, no air entering, just could not breathe for a really long time. I'm good at keeping my cool, but I can easily see someone else having a panic attack and more than likely passing out in that situation.

Lesson kiddies, never toke without something to drink within arm's reach.

4. Know how sometimes you cough really hard and it makes your junk hurt?

5. im telling you guys, everytime you cough really hard like that, it's your skeleton trying to escape.

6. Yeah I have been in that catch 22 limbo, it is what i imagine waterboarding is like. but i had something to drink, and then ended up spewing that out violently, and then slowly taking small breaths bigger each time and was fine. I even lose consciousness from inhaling and stifling a cough, and have woken up per se, with my bowl on the ground and friends staring at me. i think i hold my shit in too long, gotta work on not tasking huge hits. Good luck, peace.

7. I always carry packs of water in my jeep. Usually when I cough a lot I go inside my car and slowly drink water. The worse thing I've ever had coughing just was my throat hurt for so long it made my high unpleasant.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Lol I think the big issue here is you crapped your pants.

9. i throw up from huge dabs sometimes literally just did 5 mins agos. Haven't witnessed anything worst then throwing up, spitting up, break glass..

10. It's not even possible to crack a rib from coughing...lmao.

11. Threw up, was already nauseous to begin with, thought weed would help, but coughing made me vomit.

I also took a big gravity bong hit when I was new to smoking and couldn't breath for a minute, my throat just closed up and I was thinking this is how it feels to have an asthma attack. Tiny bit scary, but I knew I would be alright after a while. I got high as fuck after that.

Sent from my A460G using Grasscity Forum mobile app