Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Coughing gets you more high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Nmarino17, May 27, 2009.

1. Out of all the times I've smoked, the times I cough is when I get the most high. My mids get me relaxed, my good gets me high, and my good that doesn't go down to well gets me blown, A little to blown though, not in a good way. I get a headache, and things tend to bounce around.

So is it true that coughing will get you more high? I think so.
    The only reason i believe it gets your more high is your gasping for air thus causing the smoke to continuously getting sucked through your lungs into the alveoli. Thus sending more THC to your cannaboids.

^^^ Just my opinion.
    Any comments?

2. it might force the thc into the lungs, but it probably irratates them more, so its not really good to cough to much.

3. no, there is a thread about this with the same titile, search it

4. I cough to get off.

But honestly, I don't know if it gets you higher or not.

5. No, this is a common misconception, when you cough blood rushes to your brain faster, so you juts get high faster, but it also hurts, dont do it on purpose.

6. Hell, I don't cough on purpose but some dank just tends to be like," BAM, I ain't going to go down smooth!" and makes me cough ha.

I hate coughing, It kills.

7. No it doesn't at all....it won't send anymore THC to the receptors in your brain and it doesn't deprive you of oxygen either...

8. Ok, thanks for the responses.

9. I dunno, man. Kinda like it when I cough. It lets me know I'm about to get stoooooned :smoking: lol

10. GC needs to start taxing this thread title.