Cough syrup

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Smoke A Bowl, Mar 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Smoke A Bowl, Mar 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2009
    Hey guys, ive never posted on this thread (pandoras box) and have a quick question. i have a 10 oz bottle of cough syrup and wanna know how much do i drink to get fucked up? yea sorry for the stupid questions, but im all out of bud and this is all i can find.

2. Im so sick and tired of all the idiots on pandoras box latley. They are all asking the same damn questions "How much dxm do i need to get fucked" or something relating to DXM that can be EASILY found if you USE THE SEARCH BUTTON. GO on erowid.org or something man.

3. you havent been here long enough to make this statement..sorry to burst your bubble.

however i do agree..OP: GO DO SOME RESEARCH. pretty sure you can find like three sources for your question within two pages of Pandoras..:rolleyes::wave:

4. k well i just downed about 60 ml of promethazine (spelling) and idk is that going to do anything? (thats all that was in the bottle)

5. dude just smoke some weed.

6. ...and use the Search function for info on this. Also, read the sticky. Don't ask for dosage info.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.