Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CottonCandy and Blue Moonshine...never seen green like this before...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by devinh124, Mar 16, 2009.

1. you can probably smell the love

2. looks very hairy and airy and dank and rank:p hah that rhymed

3. Only in the carolinas =)

4. Yeah looks like those plants could've gone a couple more weeks. Doesn't look like it was fully ready. The buds might have been denser if they were given some more time. Good shit nonetheless.

5. good pickup as he stated looks like it could of spent a few more weeks flowering and there was weak air flow thats why the nugs are not very dense

6. Actually I do get weed like that, one of the perks of living in fort chronic. My point was that this guy is just coming on here to share his pickup, it's unnecessary for someone to tell him what his weed isn't and then harp about it needing to be cured or whatever. We're not the ones smoking it so we don't know. My feeling is basically that if you're not really gonna say anything nice and just critique then don't say anything at all. btw you're is spelled with an E.

7. Dude where are you in SC? I'm about an hour away from columbia. and I've never seen weed this good. Granted, I don't have the best connects.

8. im in columbia, usc college student

9. looks nice.

got sum cottoncandy couple months back. Looks a little familiar

10. Damn dude I wish I could get in on your connects.

11. Looks like Some dankass homegrown. Props to whoever grew that. Looks like a great smoke

12. that ain't even green man, that's some red right there! enjoy :)

13. crazy as hell!

nice buds :smoking: