Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cotton Teeth!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by climbingtrees, Sep 12, 2009.

1. hmmm, never had that till now.

2. wtf? its called cotton mouth not cotton teeth.

3. LOL "cotton teeth" lol

4. No my teeth are dry, my mouth is wet-dry(its both) leg are beating to music on own, no way i could control them.

5. Haha
    you sound blazedd lol
    :smoke:

6. You good sir are stoned.

So jealous of you :(, but i am picking up an 8th of alaskan thunder fuck crossed with afgan kush tomorow sooooo wont be jealous for long :yay:

7. If two plants are mixed doesn't that new strain get a new name??

8. Idk actually... I had a friend get this for me and i got a text from her saying "hey i got the stuff, its called Alaskan thunder fuck afgan kush I will get it to you tomorrow" so i guess not. Well i guess it is up to the grower haha he could call it bumblebee turds if he wanted to. All i know is that it is super dank. check out the thread i started today its called "alaskan thunder-fuck afgan kush" i will be posting pics of the pickup when i get it.

Btw dont meen to steal your thread, so lets get back on topic. you have cotton teeth...

9. You sir, have stumbled into some nice dank ganja if you have "cotton teeth" LOL

10. Cotton Teeth!

ROFL!!!:laughing:

11. lmao cottonteeth sounds crazy

12. someone is stoned :hello:

i'm jealous :) even though I'm picking up some northern light/sour D hybrids tomorrow :D

13. I know what you're talking about. It's been a few weeks since I've gotten it. Awesomely stoned.