Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cotton swab drug test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by slumochiefer, Jun 16, 2012.

1. So, i have a cotton swab test coming up tomorrow, and the last time i smoked was Tuesday. Will i be ok and pass? Please help.

2. It can only be detected from 48-72 hours

3. I think I read saliva detects weed from 5 days ago

4. so i', good then? ive been using a lot of mouthwash and brushing hardcore plus nothing but water

5. You should be fine

6. swish hydrogen peroxide in your mouth for like 20 seconds before the test. try to keep a little in your mouth for when you take the test if you can stomach it. i personally cant but i know people can and do do this

7. and make sure you dont swallow any or else youll be a ticking time bomb full of puke

8. [quote name='"ToKKin"']swish hydrogen peroxide in your mouth for like 20 seconds before the test. try to keep a little in your mouth for when you take the test if you can stomach it. i personally cant but i know people can and do do this[/quote]

I heard that mouthwash works too but idk.

9. I took these All the time at Lowes. Put a penny inside your mouth on your cheek swab the penny

10. The oral swab tests can usually be beaten with EXCELLENT oral hygiene! Brush your whole mouth- teeth, gums and tongue. Floss, and use a tartar control, or high alcohol, mouthwash. Drink a soda just before the test- the acids in it will help clear away anything you may have left.

With what you have said, you should pass just fine! :D

11. mouthwash has alcohol in it

12. Sounds like you'll be good.