Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cotton Candy (or whatever) Valentines weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Tokewithscience, Feb 8, 2014.

1. So my girlfriend is coming to visit from college in a week, for das valentine's day, and she just bought a quarter of (what her guy says is) cotton candy kush. But you know dealers. She looked it up on leafly and it looks like what she got but it doesn't really matter, dank is dank, and she says it's frosty and skunky so I'm super stoked... I have the coolest girlfriend in the world.

Anyone else getting weed from or for their significant other this valentines day? 

I'll post pictures when she brings it over. It'll be hard to wait. :D

2. Fuck Valentine's day....hallmark holiday bs haha.  I will say that's a pretty cool chick to get you cannabis for Vday.  She may be a keeper

3. hehe yeah I don't care for the holiday either, but I get to see her and she bought me some weed so nothing to complain about here. :)