Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cost

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Zack Smith, Apr 3, 2011.

1. How much should 1gram of mid weed cost? Also with out a scale what is a good judgment of one gram of weed?

2. I would pay maybe $5-8 here in Colorado.

Where are you at?

Actually, fuck that.
    I'd spend a couple more dollars and get a gram of medical. :D

3. 1 gram of beasters sells for 5$ here.

4. the cost would be 10 dollars. as for the judgement i cant really help you, i usually just judge it by eye =\

5. I would not pay $10 for mids.
    I pay that for high grade medical, but I think it's because I'm friends with a grower.

6. How much should it cost maybe fifty cents. That's about what it's really worth.

Depending where you are no more than ten is about standard price if you're buying a single g. And you getting ripped off.

There's no reason to not have a scale man they're like less than 15 bucks shipped on ebay.

7. This is why people hate on canada