Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cost of Hash???

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by MotherOcean, Feb 19, 2010.

1. Sup GC,

I'm considering buying some bubble Hash at $15 a gram, is this a good price?

Also my guy mentiond some stuff he said it's "like soft rock, it's the best kind" <-- have you guys heard of this stuff? He's checking the price for me but what do you all think?

$15 a gram good idea and does anyone know about the soft rock stuff he's talking about?

:smoke:

2. Hash usually runs 15-20 a gram so 15 is good, hash IS a soft rock basically... it's concentrated resonated thc in the form of a solid, rock like substance. I would definitely suggest buying it!

3. I've never smoked hash. Is the high different or just more intense? curiosity.

4. i really want to smoke some hash, cant find any around me let us no how it is

5. I've smoked afghani hash on multiple occasions, my boy bought a few grams in india and brough it into the states @_@ it was delicous, tasted amazing, and got me high as fuuuckkkkk
    it was heady as hell and knocked you on your ass fast

6. Yeah i have a pollen press and i make the keif finger hash, whatever that is.

But ive never had legit hash before.. after my plants are ready for harvest i can't wait to make some of my own bubble hash, but i figured i have a few months might as well try it first... he said he could get bubble, keif or this soft rock like stuff... so idk if the bubble and the soft rock are that diff then?

Anyways ill let you all know how it is after i get it, im just waiting on the price for the soft rock stuff.

Also im wondering anyone know how to make hash oil?

7. check the harvestin and processing section i believe it is in growin my man, theres some hash oil tutorials in there

8. ^ sweet thanks, i will go check those out