Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cost of hash in the northeast?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DutchMasterDanK, Aug 27, 2011.

1. Hash has never really been available to me but it is now... Dude is asking $30 a g or $400 an oz... Is this normal or is it a rip off? The quality of the stuff is really good, two hits the other night got me completely ripped.

2. Ive heard ppl paying 400/oz for dank, Im sure its a good deal if this is hash

3. Have you heard of grams going for that? I've asked people around who have said they've heard anywhere from $25 - $50 each but I was thinking maybe they were getting ripped haha... Idk

4. thats not a bad deal but it not an amazing deal its just alright, should last you a while if only 2 hits got you ripped. people sell hash by me for anywhere from 300-500 per oz depending on how often you buy from them and how much they think you know and such

5. Yea man sorry but i really dont know anything about hash, Ive never heard of anyone having it around here. But regardless I'd buy it, Hash is cool as fuck lol.

6. Thats not bad just make sure its some good hash before hand if your going to buy a big amount

7. 30 a g is a straight price. 400 an oz is pretty damn good too, depending on the quality of the hash and what kind it is and what not

8. I would pay those prices, everyone around my parts think that hash isn't weed but some hard drug; so it's impossible to get. I haven't had it yet but I'll definitely make some!